Soooo, spring Rocky Rail Line - Horberg to Nordegg trip - anyone?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little off topic. I was out in that area today down by pipeline crossing by the north Saskatchewan. While we sat for lunch our group cleaned up garage left behind for close to an hour. The carelessness of some people amazes me. On a positive note the trails are awesome already. Just the right mix of slip and snow.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little off topic. I was out in that area today down by pipeline crossing by the north Saskatchewan. While we sat for lunch our group cleaned up garage left behind for close to an hour. The carelessness of some people amazes me. On a positive note the trails are awesome already. Just the right mix of slip and snow.

Yeah, a lot off topic but admirable none the less. Are you coming on the ride or what? ...and don't be using work as an excuse in the same breath that you call me a pu$$y for not calling in sick yesterday. ;)

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how many are going ...?

Hard to say just yet. I'm guessing there'll be at least 10 of us, possibly over 20. There was 31 the first time I joined Hadster on this ride - what a hoot!

Here's what it's look'n like so far:
whoDEANie
Kokanee800
sumx54 (tentative)
Tex78 (tentative)
Cattleman16, probably +1
carlsonswerve (tentative)
rzrgade

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to say just yet. I'm guessing there'll be at least 10 of us, possibly over 20. There was 31 the first time I joined Hadster on this ride - what a hoot!

Here's what it's look'n like so far:
whoDEANie
Kokanee800
sumx54 (tentative)
Tex78 (tentative)
Cattleman16, probably +1
carlsonswerve (tentative)
rzrgade

And the sawmill trail on the way back was the best part

U guys must have thought we were nuts

Now look where BFF

Rob rolling his quad and all

sent while I should be drinking tea's

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to say that I will for sure, since I have never made the full trip before. But work is sporadic right now and bills have to be paid. And I don't remember calling you a pu$$y, maybe a d1nk from time to time but not a pu$$y

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I would love to say that I will for sure, since I have never made the full trip before. But work is sporadic right now and bills have to be paid. And I don't remember calling you a pu$$y, maybe a d1nk from time to time but not a pu$$y

Kinda weird though .. ?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spit it out Mike! It should be a great ride, been a long time since I rode with either one of you boys.

quadon

Reaction score
myself and 4? others are planning this ride on May 24-25th. We have GPS track to go by as this is our 1st time on that run. Can anyone point me to a secure staging spot, or any others going that weekend who would be interested in hooking up?

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
myself and 4? others are planning this ride on May 24-25th. We have GPS track to go by as this is our 1st time on that run. Can anyone point me to a secure staging spot, or any others going that weekend who we could link up with?
Send Hadlster a PM. He's usually the ring leader and takes care of the parking arrangements.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll try to arrange for parking after mothers day, I'm out in B.C. on fishing trip.

While you're at it would you mind seeing if they'd mind having us park on June 14th to? Of course, we have no problem paying a few bucks.

quadon

Reaction score
Enjoy yourself fishing - I will get in touch (PM you) when you get back

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anywhere to park a trailer near horburg, other than saunders, and or at nordegg?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya u can Larry, but it's a goat trail for a nice trailer like urs

Lots of pit run and deep water holes to get to the one open area... That's where we park when just a day ride

Have seen the water past the deck of my car trailer

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom