Slides at Quartz

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmmmm............. Are there 2 cot's???
More than likely I have to work late tomorrow, which screws my evening plans.
Thinking about hooking up the trailer, and putting my foot into the oil pan Sat morning.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about hooking up the trailer, and putting my foot into the oil pan Sat morning.

we are think n sunday...... maybe see ya'all out there.....

BCPOW

Reaction score
yep, 51 face ripped in a few spots yesterday. It ripped to ground directly over the ridge from Poo stain (ie. north facing). Also further down the ridge we triggered a cornice failure while snowboarding. It stepped back around 6-8 from the edge so might not be a good time be poking around up high. Besides the trees are unreal right now!! Bulletin looks like it's tightening up out there just be leery of the wind loading that has taken place in the past week or so. You'll see it!

Seen that coming but wasnt sure when since that main bowl before Area 51 ripped out to ground a month or so ago (depth hoar), it was just a matter of time before the Area 51 cornice broke and ripped that face out (same aspect & features). What gets me, is to see 3 donkeys climb poostain then look into Area 51 all untracked and drop-in right into the face next to the cornice one after another like lemmings 2 weeks ago. It might be worth it to stay away from any N, NE & E faces that haven't slid yet, they are traps waiting to spring loose with a trigger with big consequenses. The depth hoar is weak, and the deeper of the 2 surface hoars in the snowpack are at a critical loading right now with the last monster dump.

Play safe, and see y'all out there this weekend!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
clean up????????????? ive seen u at ur worst..........think its the other way:p

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh. Well might have to chit the bed and beat ya guys there. Ooooo. I like my eggs over hard and Bacon sandwiches...ok krista

They are egg sandwhiches with harvest bacon and cheese.

Danny isn't coming anymore. So you should come.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok where ya guys staying .... im in krista.... it should be 5 oclock somewhere too so mike will have barley ready

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm out for the ride :(:(:(
I took a quick look this morning, and seen that my Ford plates have expired about 2 month's ago :eek: And I should get a plate for the Poo tomorrow too.

Have a Great day and a Great ride :beer: :beer: :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh I can tell u play with wood allday

looks like we need some pics, tex ridin the buffalo. man i thought you were only going for a day ride, looks like your planning a sleep over.

Top Bottom