In golden with my 14 year old boy and need advice

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, we made the trek out to Silent today and I have got to say that it was well worth the trip! The vis was terrible but we had more than enough to play with and managed to play until as late as I would ever want to be on the hill with my boy. It was snowing all day up top and seems like it may have a decent reload for those who make it out there tomorrow.

I managed to meet up with another group of two and tag along with them for the most part of the day. If you see this Pat, thank you very much for taking the time to chat and let us into your group for the day.

For the rest of you fine folks, thank you very much for your input. I had a great day and I know my boy did too cause he hasn’t stopped talking since we got down lol. I greatly appreciate the time you took to share your knowledge and experience.

See, sometimes snow and mud is more than just poo vs doo and slam kanedog/maxwell lol!

Cheers!

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a great place if not pounded out. And no need to fear the waterfall.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% agreed.

He walked up the “waterfall” with ease at partial throttle. I was thinking it was something similar to the pencil type shoot or waterfall just behind the cabin at Eagles. I certainly would not have sent him up that with no ability to turn out and try again.

Top Bottom