Bushpusher / Goondocker Skidoo G5 Turbo Cooker

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to say it was my idea, but it was not. That version is actually too hot. Rev 2 is coming and the inserted plate will be lowered, and the can will be sitting on (2) piece's of 1/4" key stock to get the cooker can off the exhaust can. hopefully we don't need to go to Rev 3.

Denali2966

Reaction score
So first day out with this goondocker g5 cooker can, it does work its way out and starts rubbing the inside of the 270$ panel..

At this time wouldn’t recommend it, needs a latch or something. Will be contacting them about this….

I figured as much when i looked at it online, I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. Those were the two main concerns that i had with the design,

Thanks for the update!

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put that cooker on my G5 and it heats up good, but does not stay in holder. rode 3 days in revy an everytime went to get pot out it was in bottom of bellypan I will fix it somehow, needs a cable to hold it in.

bentwrench

Reaction score
I put that cooker on my G5 and it heats up good, but does not stay in holder. rode 3 days in revy an everytime went to get pot out it was in bottom of bellypan I will fix it somehow, needs a cable to hold it in.
You must have an aftermarket can if its bottom of belly pan, most they can come out is up to panel with stock can, we've got one with 15 days on it up against his panel the whole time and it is barely making a mark but with that being said, please tighten your tabs and that greatly helps, mine hasn't moved and i am working on a fix that should be out shortly that will be shipped out to anyone who purchased one at no cost, thanks for the support and spread the word

Denali2966

Reaction score
Well i ordered one and it should be arriving today. I'll report back when i go to install it. Can't beat a warm meal on the hill without having an obnoxiously loud can. (y)

Skidoomiles

Reaction score
You must have an aftermarket can if its bottom of belly pan, most they can come out is up to panel with stock can, we've got one with 15 days on it up against his panel the whole time and it is barely making a mark but with that being said, please tighten your tabs and that greatly helps, mine hasn't moved and i am working on a fix that should be out shortly that will be shipped out to anyone who purchased one at no cost, thanks for the support and spread the word
I got one for Christmas, how are how going to get the fix to customers?

Top Bottom