Slides at Quartz

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey krista u going to be there on Sat???? We will. Steel town if ya don't come on Sat there won't be anything left to ride.
please leave some pow for me, I have to work on Saturday you bunch of skunks

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much stay off anything with a slope right now...and anything that has ripped should be pretty obvious by the debris path. Lots are ripping right down to rock. :eek:

We'll see you in the lot Saturday morning :D

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Pretty much stay off anything with a slope right now...and anything that has ripped should be pretty obvious by the debris path. Lots are ripping right down to rock. :eek:

We'll see you in the lot Saturday morning :D

You are coming to ? Cool!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg u guys going to chit the bed. 9 am in the lot. Huh we might be behind ya. I'm on a copper xp now ( no more rev :( ...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screw both u dooing guys. U just wish u were riding sat and are mad

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay in the trees tex no big climbs, ya mo fkr. oh looks like i'm goin ta golden on the 10th. want me to bring ya a tow rope. or a bale of hay fer yer buffalo??? whoa big feller.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay in the trees tex no big climbs, ya mo fkr. oh looks like i'm goin ta golden on the 10th. want me to bring ya a tow rope. or a bale of hay fer yer buffalo??? whoa big feller.
yes staying in the trees ... have a few newbees comin....

Yes tex, we all wish we were you. We are goin out next week, you can have quartz on a Saturday I'll take it in the middle of the week.
ok but there won't be any fresh................. and sat looks to be sunny, sunny, sunny

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You already know the answer to that Danny. Cot it in the room with Medler and I. Got a room with a kitchen n I am cookin! :) Breakfast sandwiches for the am, pizza for on the hill sat, sat night not sure yet and more breaky sandwiches and something else delicious for lunch! :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh. Well might have to chit the bed and beat ya guys there. Ooooo. I like my eggs over hard and Bacon sandwiches...ok krista

Top Bottom