Ridin on crown land

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are expensive to use, but the government has lots of money.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes we surely do. great to have breakfast ready and get your order ready at timmies, lol

don't envy those guys jobs at all, putting up with mental midgets all day.

Kori61

Reaction score
NO ONE was ignorant with the wildlife guy, get it straight ppl. There are some ppl out there that are just naturally rude, dig. That is why I was so surprised with the attitude!!!! I have talked to many, many officers, have RCMP that are family.

Last edited:

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO ONE was ignorant with the wildlife guy, get it straight ppl. There are some ppl out there that are just naturally rude, dig. That is why I was so surprised with the attitude!!!! I have talked to many, many officers, have RCMP that are family.

Yep some are asses, they have it made up in there mind what they are going to do before they walk up or even talk to you.

Just make sure your legal ,keep the teas at home:nono:

* on a side note seen many of conservation truck/trailer setups with bikes going back and forth from the west countryquite a bit the past few weeks there on the prowl.

Kori61

Reaction score
Its all good, everyone got a lesson for the day, buddy will fix everything before he comes to play again , I will bring ID and hope the next guy who stops us got some the night before,, teehee. Don't get me wrong it is good to see them out there keeping an eye on things, but kokanee 800 is right some are just asses.

Last edited:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The carrying ID thing has been around for a long time, you need to be able to prove who you are, for lots of reasons....

It is even the law in a boat, because the boat license doesn’t have a picture on it...

All of our quads,bikes and snowmobiles have plates and registration...but I have gotten tickets and warnings for not having the plates displayed properly...

The sport quads and dirt bikes we tie wrapped the plates to the front number plate; well he didn’t like that “Ticket”

The sleds we had them in the seat storage, got a warning and were told to correct it or geta ticket, didn’t think he would come back.....”Ticket” tried explaining that we were planning on fixing when we got home; he thought we should have left right away and corrected the problem....

Now the plates are riveted to the rear flap on the sleds and the sport quads and on the dirt bikes the lic plate sits sideways riveted to the rear fender....

Son was outplaying in the rain with his sport quad and some buddy's on 4WD quad’s, everything was covered in mud, RCMP stopped them and started talking about tickets for no lic plates, my kid was laughing and picked up a stick, scraped off the mud and pointed....

Rules rules and more rules....

Last edited:

Kori61

Reaction score
See some of the officers out there have their own attitudes. Our sleds are all insured and registered as well. I have interacted with some officers that are so good it makes you feel bad that they had to waste their time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are human like u an i, well u anyway, lol, they have a job to do, probably like to quad fish etc but have to be out there. It is what it is, you now know what you require, next time maybe offer him a 6 pack, lol never mind, hehe

Kori61

Reaction score
Yep its all good, I work customer service, meet lotsa grumpy folks, I had him smiling before he got back into his truck. I'm just sayin,,,, I am a non drinker so all I could offer is some kind words.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-ice cold pop then, hehe, these guys are being told to educate the public through infraction tickets, they used to give a guy a break once in a while but not anymore. as they say it could have been worse. lol

Kori61

Reaction score
Actually he may have been happier if I offered him to go fer a burn on the quad, then pop. lol. BTW love yer sense of humor.

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a headlight on my yz450 f
They make sence
A buddy of mine just about got hit head on becuse of dust

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371079911340.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371079911340.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371079945621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371079945621.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 176

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some officers say a man bike headlight and Taillight are ok and some say no ( by the law there is no way amtn bike light would be legal for a headlight)
I had a enduro style number plate with the light bungies around the forks on a switch on my cr 250 and they never once asked to see it work it only has to be on from dusk till dawn which is drinking time anyway

At bighorn dam my buddy almost got a ticket for having his plate in a back pack conservation officer handed him some zip ties and said put it on and he wouldn't write the ticket ( we were on our way back to he campsite )

You gotta watch as they are on dirt bikes as well ridding the trails we have been stopped by fish and wildlife by quad,truck,dirt bikes,jet boat and helicopter

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not argueing with ya mark, but i'm thinking the bike headlight should meet the light output requirement for a headlight, same for a tailight, could be wrong though, but have seen lots use them and get away with it. used for tailights on rear of anything overhanging sled decks. and for dirt bike headlights. again ?

Top Bottom