new here Ride a Kawasaki KX250F

Crazychris6900

Reaction score
Hi all.
I have been riding for around 6 years but only really taking it easy on my honda 185 trail bike. Recently upgraded to a Kawasaki KX250F i am wondering am i going to get bothered by fish and wild life, officials with this bike. It IS NOT made for trail riding but the Engine has different ECU mappings that i can also tune and i can set it to low if needed Any insite? um i really dont want to use my 185 for trails its a piece of crap compared to my new bike.(Drum brakes or disk i think we all know whats best)

Thanks for your time.
P.S.
A little about me i live in Calgary, Alberta also have a ache-ridge out side of Calgary. I now ride a 2013 Kawasaki KX250F i nicknamed monster. its a racing model and its fast as all hell never have a problem with a hill ;) i have land that i ride on when i want on my terms but i would like to know what the word is on racing bikes and off-road riding (IF there are any restrictions more or less) you guys all seem to have the trails under your belts so some veteran experience would be greatly appreciated. (Will follow all guidelines tail lights, headlights, registered and insured.)

CrazyChris6900;
Kawasaki 2013 KX250F

Top Bottom