Qanon???

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Q is the enemies best weapon. It was started to stop people from actually doing anything.I agree it’s sad.....instead of the people rising up against the enemy,they are always waiting for the next secret plan.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dislike Trump and have voted conservative all my life

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say the people who don't believe q anon, don't believe in trump and are not in the trump or q a non cult, republican or liberal. Bipartisan agreement, trump and q anon cultists are loony.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump turned his back on all who loved him.....white working class,he was sucking hard on Israel’s dick giving them billions they were the first to turn their backs on him, he was suckn hard for black Latina vote they shunned him....there is tons of good people in prison for the capital protesting and he hasn’t said or done anything for them. I only liked how he was a mans man,he seemed like he was working for the white working class (((me))) but he wasn’t in the end.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dislike Trump and have voted conservative all my life

It doesn't matter, I've also always voted conservative.
If you're not in the cult you're a sheeple liberal.
It's team sports now. They don't have an opinion, they're told what to think via propaganda.
Brainwashed by propaganda.

Fake pandemic, stolen election.
I still haven't heard why the libs stole only only the presidency but not the rest of the same ballot ? Weird.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, I've also always voted conservative.
If you're not in the cult you're a sheeple liberal.
It's team sports now. They don't have an opinion, they're told what to think via propaganda.
Brainwashed by propaganda.

Fake pandemic, stolen election.
I still haven't heard why the libs stole only only the presidency but not the rest of the same ballot ? Weird.
You don’t really know what your talking about none of that is really Qanon

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t follow it but it’s a bunch of batshit crazy conspiracy’s and always waiting for the secret plans..........wait foooor it,you’ll see lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t follow it but it’s a bunch of batshit crazy conspiracy’s and always waiting for the secret plans..........wait foooor it,you’ll see lol
Thanks

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like i said, when they are threatened by something they attack and discredit it so no one will believe it.

Psychological warfare.

Some people need to study up on the art of war.

Since when is an internet search truth?

You have fallen into the trap on your first and final attempt, just as they designed it.

Top Bottom