The Cult Queen of Canada

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every thread circles back here…..it’s inevitable
Yep it’s just the way the site has gone since 2020. No stopping it now. I’m fine if Ron wants to delete yet another of my threads. 🤦‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I don't buy into shutting down the world for a virus that is 99.7% survivable. You "fact checked", now that's funny, actually lots of obituary cards in my post office don't make it to the internet on the funeral homes websites, I've looked at that, but I guess I was lying and you caught me.

Research and fact check Dr. Peter McCullough.
I’m done arguing with you man. You can only offer your opinion about the jab on this site and the odd hunting post. You got nothing else.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1710297391082.png

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Unless a doctor says the person died from the vaccine there will always be doubt. I remember when we would get a new engine management system from Doo and have issues. We immediately believed it was the new system and forgot to diagnose that the problem could be caused by many other things non related to the engine management system. Sometimes it’s easy to blame one thing for everything if that makes sense? My neighbours elderly mother had a mini stroke after getting the first shot. He told me they wouldn’t be getting the shot because of that. I said to him hasn’t your mom already had 4 mini strokes before her first shot? He wasn’t having none of it. Apparently my mom who stays in the same lodge as her said she got the second and third booster and no mini strokes so hard to blame the shot? But they still do. They are very religious and believe God will look out for them. So far so good.
To play devil’s advocate to that what about the deaths reported as covid who clearly had underlying conditions. The numbers can be twisted both ways here. And I would wager the covid number are far more twisted towards the positive to cover asses.

No as I said before many times I’m not a believe that they knew it would kill. Or that’s it’s killing millions but there is far more incentive for the powers that be to hide negative out comes of the shot than to twist the number of deaths…. Which would lead me to believe there may be some cover ups happening somewhere…..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pfff his days are numbered. And if he were smart he never would have taken the crown….hes never going to follow up his mother. He would have been better respected and left a better legacy being smart enough to let William take the crown
well did he marry the queen of Canada? or how would she be Queen? i'm also thinking they may just be a dangerous cult in the making. time will tell!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To play devil’s advocate to that what about the deaths reported as covid who clearly had underlying conditions. The numbers can be twisted both ways here. And I would wager the covid number are far more twisted towards the positive to cover asses.

No as I said before many times I’m not a believe that they knew it would kill. Or that’s it’s killing millions but there is far more incentive for the powers that be to hide negative out comes of the shot than to twist the number of deaths…. Which would lead me to believe there may be some cover ups happening somewhere…..
Oh I agree Chris on the numbers being skewed towards Covid. If you have stage 4 cancer and get Covid and die then you sure as hell didn’t die solely from Covid. I have a hard time believing they would keep peddling the jab every fall as a booster if they knew it had killed millions of people. I’m not down the rabbit hole so I don’t automatically believe what people peddle on social media. Have they reported people can die from it? No. That’s wrong but they have admitted some young males have suffered from miocardiatis (Spelling) especially with the AstraZeneca. That’s the main reason it was discontinued.

Top Bottom