The Cult Queen of Canada

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didnt think accounts can be pumped up with likes and thumbs up artificially to be seen as the the "in the know"???? The enemy is not sitting idle, they are very much fighting with every avenue they have. This includes disinformation, division and misinformation. You dont have to lie to breakdown a society, you just have to inject enough doubt that they dont know what is true anymore.
Isn't this exactly what you are doing? Just being an outsider looking in, you kinda fit the definition of an enemy "in the know"....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not in the know anymore than anyone else, i just pass on information that shows a different story than the msm would have you believe. Its up to each one of us to determine what is/could be/might be the truth vs what we are told.

I dont pump up any accounts etc, i dont have any accounts on any main social media except FB and telegram and just recently got twitter.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not in the know anymore than anyone else, i just pass on information that shows a different story than the msm would have you believe. Its up to each one of us to determine what is/could be/might be the truth vs what we are told.

I dont pump up any accounts etc, i dont have any accounts on any main social media except FB and telegram and just recently got twitter.
So like the top 3 then? What have you got against Instagram? Lots of mining available there.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no use for social media really, i use telegram mostly for information, FB is personal stuff only. Twitter is just to see the news (more accurate than MSM in most cases).

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bba8ecab6c1397b74cd705ef1d8fa428.jpg

27d2e43b9fcea6b8ac5c73af76547148.jpg

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I expect there r undercover cops in her band of crazies. Coz let's face it, if u were going to bet on some clown blowing up a building or something or someone, these clowns are contenders.
However the turd luv it to happen so he turn up the screws even more.
Hmmm, maybe said under covers are there for this exact reason.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I expect there r undercover cops in her band of crazies. Coz let's face it, if u were going to bet on some clown blowing up a building or something or someone, these clowns are contenders.
However the turd luv it to happen so he turn up the screws even more.
Hmmm, maybe said under covers are there for this exact reason.
Wouldn’t surprise me. When I was at the border blockade. You could pick out the detectives Pretending to be truckers I’d call them Starsky and Hutch. Lol.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about running for the Trudeau government? Your gobblygook you are spewing has nothing to do what your post said. Nice try Justine.
Right, no reasonable response to the fact that I clearly wasn't defending the said person.... this is pointless.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right, no reasonable response to the fact that I clearly wasn't defending the said person.... this is pointless.
But you did say you were fine with executing health care officials. Does that include everyone in the health care system? Maybe you should clarify?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i think health care "officials" i think of dena henshaw, bonny henery. Focci Ext

Don't think id consider some nurse a health care official.

Maybe 5L will better define it though

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But you did say you were fine with executing health care officials. Does that include everyone in the health care system? Maybe you should clarify?
Officials in charge of the scamdemic, who lied and injured and killed millions (worldwide) as well as all kinds of other chaos, absolutely should be held accountable (execution should not be out of the question.)

Of course that wouldn't involve everyone in healthcare, hard to determine guilt in the lower levels. But Fauci, Hinshaw. Bonnie etc knew what they were doing was nefarious. I have numerous family members in healthcare as well, even they are slowly starting to wake up...some more than others.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Officials in charge of the scamdemic, who lied and injured and killed millions (worldwide) as well as all kinds of other chaos, absolutely should be held accountable (execution should not be out of the question.)

Of course that wouldn't involve everyone in healthcare, hard to determine guilt in the lower levels. But Fauci, Hinshaw. Bonnie etc knew what they were doing was nefarious. I have numerous family members in healthcare as well, even they are slowly starting to wake up...some more than others.

Wow. Those are some pretty big numbers you’re throwing out there. And obviously accurate because they came from a non msm source. Like obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just so you know you may want to include politicians as they called the shots as it turned out at the very least in the provinces and federally. Thanks for your clarification.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anyone who bought the virus, mask, and vaccine probably think those people are good people protecting the population. It's better to just buy the msm narrative.

Top Bottom