The Cult Queen of Canada

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m going there but here goes. I don’t understand why you guys think it was forced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This statement is why our country is Phu*ed.
So many like you are still totally blind to how personal freedom of choice was taken away.
I was lucky to be self employed and do well enough my family was able to stay strong and say phuk you to the healthcare Nazis.
Job or Jab=forced

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really blows my mind that ppl believe her.
I find cults interesting, so many ppl fall for it hook line and sinker. Then hand over all their wealth while the guru is banging their wife.
But that's ok coz the aliens r going to take them to another planet.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This statement is why our country is Phu*ed.
So many like you are still totally blind to how personal freedom of choice was taken away.
I was lucky to be self employed and do well enough my family was able to stay strong and say phuk you to the healthcare Nazis.
Job or Jab=forced

Why are you assuming I was/am pro jab? All I know is I wasn’t forced to do a dam thing. Not a single dam thing.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really blows my mind that ppl believe her.
I find cults interesting, so many ppl fall for it hook line and sinker. Then hand over all their wealth while the guru is banging their wife.
But that's ok coz the aliens r going to take them to another planet.

Look at every religion, same ch!t different pile.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the health care system or an individual employer?

Is that the health care system or an individual employer?

Force isnt the right word. Coercion is.... lol
It’s a choice. Kinda like Sitting at a red light listening to shitty country song. Guy opens door points gun. He says get the phuk out or I’ll blow your head off, so you get out. But you weren’t forced you chose it. Lol.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Why are you assuming I was/am pro jab? All I know is I wasn’t forced to do a dam thing. Not a single dam thing.

but lots of people were faced with the decision to lose their lively hoods or get the shot. not travel or get the shot. get the shot or your kids can't participate in sports. yes people could have said no but then they face huge loss and hardship to themselves and their families. I would have never taken it myself but I did because I wanted my kid to have their hockey, be able to do soccer. I wanted to be able to see their concerts and go to their events. my job took me away to work and I needed to fly. that or sit, or try to find a new job which with out the shot was nearly impossible.......so though people weren't tied down and injected......they were definitely forced my friend.

that said many who administered had no choice but to give it either or face the same circumstances. you can blame those at the top but I wouldn't generalize all health care workers.....

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but lots of people were faced with the decision to lose their lively hoods or get the shot. not travel or get the shot. get the shot or your kids can't participate in sports. yes people could have said no but then they face huge loss and hardship to themselves and their families. I would have never taken it myself but I did because I wanted my kid to have their hockey, be able to do soccer. I wanted to be able to see their concerts and go to their events. my job took away to work and I needed to fly. that or sit, or try to find a new job which with out the shot was nearly impossible.......s though people weren't tied down and injected......they were definitely forced my friend.

that said many who administered had no choice but to give it either or face the same circumstances. you can blame those at the top but I wouldn't generalize all health care workers.....
Very well put. Forced !!

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a choice. Kinda like Sitting at a red light listening to shitty country song. Guy opens door points gun. He says get the phuk out or I’ll blow your head off, so you get out. But you weren’t forced you chose it. Lol.

But I have to assume you didn’t get it. So at the end of the day, you weren’t forced. Am I wrong?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is why i think its important to read books and expand your vocabulary. An argument can be made that no one was forced to take this wonder jab.

There is no argument to be made that people weren't coerced.

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
But I have to assume you didn’t get it. So at the end of the day, you weren’t forced. Am I wrong?

but your basing the idea of people being forced or not on one person? he never said he was forced. he said people were forced. you can play with the definition of forced but in the end many didn't have a choice in the end

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why they want to dumb everyone down. You wont beable to question your over lords when all you can say is: "sit down, thats low key toxic my nigga"

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife’s a nurse who refused it, so they made her work from home for awhile. Put her on the Covid triage team of 30 some nurses in central Alberta covering adverse events from the jab. After her first day she realized she had made the wisest choice in her life. Funny they haven’t released any of the data from this program. She eventually was told she couldn’t even work from home and was quite fine with that.

Top Bottom