Man This Broad is Bats$$t Crazy

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to mental illness on full display. I actually know a person that is a Qnanon kook. She thinks Biden is a hologram and body double and the real Biden along with Pelosi and Schumer are all in Guantonimo Imprisoned by Trump who is still President. You would think they would have made Biden smarter if it’s an act? Anyhoo the cops need to do something. If you run them off then they will set up in another town somewhere.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming soon , another Waco Texas. Best plan would be to install fencing completely around the old school, sorry nobody comes or goes . DONE

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to mental illness on full display. I actually know a person that is a Qnanon kook. She thinks Biden is a hologram and body double and the real Biden along with Pelosi and Schumer are all in Guantonimo Imprisoned by Trump who is still President. You would think they would have made Biden smarter if it’s an act? Anyhoo the cops need to do something. If you run them off then they will set up in another town somewhere.

Mental illness is how society has been acting for the past 3 years.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a crazy world it is the sane who are thought to be crazy

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually give the cbc any time anymore? They are a dieing breed, and the backbone of the propaganda machine. I definitely have some experience getting threads removed aswell.... seems some moderators are a little to sensitive 🥺

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess this is a sign of the times just how tired people are, of the BS going on in todays society. The Crazys are going to come out first and their followers. Pretty soon someone will get organized and take it a little farther. You and I both know that this world is going to get a lot more crazy before we get back to a civilize society. Because there is no way the elites are just going to give up their power and control. They will let us pions fight each other, less of us will be easier to control.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually give the cbc any time anymore? They are a dieing breed, and the backbone of the propaganda machine. I definitely have some experience getting threads removed aswell.... seems some moderators are a little to sensitive 🥺
NOPE, not 1 second of airtime since their biased coverage of the Freedom Convoy and never again.

Top Bottom