The Cult Queen of Canada

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Officials in charge of the scamdemic, who lied and injured and killed millions (worldwide) as well as all kinds of other chaos, absolutely should be held accountable (execution should not be out of the question.)

Of course that wouldn't involve everyone in healthcare, hard to determine guilt in the lower levels. But Fauci, Hinshaw. Bonnie etc knew what they were doing was nefarious. I have numerous family members in healthcare as well, even they are slowly starting to wake up...some more than others.

I thought there was no extra deaths during Covid, it was all a farce. Now millions have died?

You guys need to get your story straight.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the story is the people started dropping dead after the wonder Jab. Its not that hard of story to follow along with I think.

I can't tell you if that is true or not, but I can tell you Im happy I never took that chit lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the story is the people started dropping dead after the wonder Jab. Its not that hard of story to follow along with I think.

I can't tell you if that is true or not, but I can tell you Im happy I never took that chit lol
Yeah I don’t buy in to millions dieing from the jab but it keeps these guys happy they have something to validate their beliefs. I’m not seeing anyone dieing in our community unless they are in their late 80’s or early 90’s. That was normal before Covid but not anymore I guess. Maybe it’s an anomoly herein my hometown. I guess they were dieing like crazy in Stettler until we fact checked that story. I know they were talking on QR770 the other day about some German guy that is under criminal investigation for getting stamps after getting the jab and forging vaccine passports with the stamps. Guy had 217 vaccinations and is still alive. Actually he is now part of a research project to see if the vaccines hurt him. So far normal blood and immunity tests but could be a made up story I’m sure as Rob Breckinridge is as MSM as it gets. Lmao!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah I don’t buy in to millions dieing from the jab but it keeps these guys happy they have something to validate their beliefs. I’m not seeing anyone dieing in our community unless they are in their late 80’s or early 90’s. That was normal before Covid but not anymore I guess. Maybe it’s an anomoly herein my hometown. I guess they were dieing like crazy in Stettler until we fact checked that story. I know they were talking on QR770 the other day about some German guy that is under criminal investigation for getting stamps after getting the jab and forging vaccine passports with the stamps. Guy had 217 vaccinations and is still alive. Actually he is now part of a research project to see if the vaccines hurt him. So far normal blood and immunity tests but could be a made up story I’m sure as Rob Breckinridge is as MSM as it gets. Lmao!
Well of my wife’s co-workers one died suddenly from a stroke perfectly healthy, she was part of the covid jab clinical study, one has blood clots in her legs and now on blood thinners, one her husband had a heart attack, and another one just found out she has a mass on her ovary, one her son got myocarditis after the first jab. I have more but you won’t believe it anyway.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well of my wife’s co-workers one died suddenly from a stroke perfectly healthy, she was part of the covid jab clinical study, one has blood clots in her legs and now on blood thinners, one her husband had a heart attack, and another one just found out she has a mass on her ovary, one her son got myocarditis after the first jab. I have more but you won’t believe it anyway.
I’m not saying people didn’t have adverse reactions to the jab Curtis and I am certainly sympathetic to what you have seen. I’m saying millions didn’t die from it. These guys have no data to back up their argument other than what some no name guy told them on the internet. I take 5 medications for ailments I have. If I took to heart all the side effects I “could” get from those drugs I would never take them. I have had only one mild side effect in my drug history and my pharmacist switched to a different type and been good ever since. Everytime you put something in your body there is a risk you could have an adverse reaction. You have to decide if the cure is better than the problem I guess and live your life. I never told people they should take the vaccine and I won’t tolerate people telling me what I should put in my body. That’s the nuts and bolts of it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Everyone I know that didn't take it is still alive too. Doesn't seem like some thing I need to take. If you want to take it giver, Its not my decision to make.

And if I don't want to take, well that is my decision. As long as everyone is ok with that going forward, Im cool.

But if I ever need a mask or QR code to go in a store again I won't be as cool.

Last edited:

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Officials in charge of the scamdemic, who lied and injured and killed millions (worldwide) as well as all kinds of other chaos, absolutely should be held accountable (execution should not be out of the question.)

Of course that wouldn't involve everyone in healthcare, hard to determine guilt in the lower levels. But Fauci, Hinshaw. Bonnie etc knew what they were doing was nefarious. I have numerous family members in healthcare as well, even they are slowly starting to wake up...some more than others.

Here’s what I don’t get. I’m the kinda guy that doesn’t really believe much of anything that I haven’t actually witnessed. At any level. Be it religion (not going there), Covid deaths, Covid lives, jab deaths, jab lives, small town rumours, msm stuff, non msm stuff. I kinda only believe what I’ve actually known to be true. Yet you guys spout off “truths” that you know are obviously true. Because you’ve read it from source that your brain has somehow led you to believe is true. As far as Covid vaccine deaths go? Do I believe there’s been zero deaths from the vaccine like msm says? I don’t know. I guess not. But I think zero deaths is probably a lot closer to the truth than your “millions”. By a long shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not saying people didn’t have adverse reactions to the jab Curtis and I am certainly sympathetic to what you have seen. I’m saying millions didn’t die from it. These guys have no data to back up their argument other than what some no name guy told them on the internet. I take 5 medications for ailments I have. If I took to heart all the side effects I “could” get from those drugs I would never take them. I have had only one mild side effect in my drug history and my pharmacist switched to a different type and been good ever since. Everytime you put something in your body there is a risk you could have an adverse reaction. You have to decide if the cure is better than the problem I guess and live your life. I never told people they should take the vaccine and I won’t tolerate people telling me what I should put in my body. That’s the nuts and bolts of it.
Well I personally know at least 10 people who died suddenly who were healthy. I’m not here to judge and not spreading information from unknown sources, just giving some facts. The reality is nobody knows the truth yet on what was given and what is going to happen. I do know they have way more clinical information that has not been released to the public, they knew very early on there was “side effects” and did nothing about it. And that is something everyone should be very upset about. Anyway enough covid talk going to go bug Maxwell in the cat thread.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Deaths from COVID are pretty easy really. Just check the national death times for North America. There was no considerable spike through 2019,2020,2021. 2022 there was an increase but I agree not by millions. And 2023 another increase, well out of the normal 0.5 - 1.5% we see just based in population etc. if covid killed as many as they say the national death rates sure don’t reflect it. But as I said 2022 and 2023 did see increases so take it for what it is I suppose.

That said there are a lot of investigations happening in European countries regarding the effects of the shots as well. Russell brand actually has some really good pod casts on this with all of his sources backed up

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I personally know at least 10 people who died suddenly who were healthy. I’m not here to judge and not spreading information from unknown sources, just giving some facts. The reality is nobody knows the truth yet on what was given and what is going to happen. I do know they have way more clinical information that has not been released to the public, they knew very early on there was “side effects” and did nothing about it. And that is something everyone should be very upset about. Anyway enough covid talk going to go bug Maxwell in the cat thread.

Sorry but I gotta say….no apparently healthy people died suddenly pre-Covid? Like that didn’t exist?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I gotta say….no apparently healthy people died suddenly pre-Covid? Like that didn’t exist?

Unless a doctor says the person died from the vaccine there will always be doubt. I remember when we would get a new engine management system from Doo and have issues. We immediately believed it was the new system and forgot to diagnose that the problem could be caused by many other things non related to the engine management system. Sometimes it’s easy to blame one thing for everything if that makes sense? My neighbours elderly mother had a mini stroke after getting the first shot. He told me they wouldn’t be getting the shot because of that. I said to him hasn’t your mom already had 4 mini strokes before her first shot? He wasn’t having none of it. Apparently my mom who stays in the same lodge as her said she got the second and third booster and no mini strokes so hard to blame the shot? But they still do. They are very religious and believe God will look out for them. So far so good.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And I don't buy into shutting down the world for a virus that is 99.7% survivable. You "fact checked", now that's funny, actually lots of obituary cards in my post office don't make it to the internet on the funeral homes websites, I've looked at that, but I guess I was lying and you caught me.

Research and fact check Dr. Peter McCullough.

Top Bottom