The Cult Queen of Canada

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Q stuff is laughable nonsense (likely a psyop from the CIA/ or US military) but if they want to execute health officials for their crimes against humanity, I certainly won’t stop them.
She was talking all health care workers. You’re an idiot for supporting that. Like me I’m sure everyone on this forum knows someone or has a family health care worker in their family. I’m sure those type of people would be proud of your decision.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have to ask a friend.......

Why can’t the attachments in Biltit’s post above (#27) be copied and pasted?
1710177244238.png

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it’s up to every person to decide what source they trust Doug. You can believe some guy named CJ that posted on gagg news or Wikipedia, Google or Briticania? Being I’ve never heard of gagg news till he posted from him I choose the more traditional sources. Obviously Qanon tries to deceive you into believing they aren’t dangerous but we all know if they want to publically execute health care officials for doing their job then I draw the line. They are a cult. Plain and simple.
You are confusing Q drops with a wacko self proclaimed queen of canada. I dont understand how you cant see the difference. Anyone can self proclaim themselves as anything, doesnt mean its true. She is a laughing stock to 99.9% of people.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are confusing Q drops with a wacko self proclaimed queen of canada. I dont understand how you cant see the difference. Anyone can self proclaim themselves as anything, doesnt mean its true. She is a laughing stock to 99.9% of people.
I’ve read enough of the so called self proclaimed “Q” originators and I see very similar beliefs with her. I’m glad you have renounced her. I have a whole lot more respect for you because of that. People like that are dangerous. Anyone that follows that type of thinking needs mental help.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it’s up to every person to decide what source they trust Doug. You can believe some guy named CJ that posted on gagg news or Wikipedia, Google or Briticania? Being I’ve never heard of gagg news till he posted from him I choose the more traditional sources. Obviously Qanon tries to deceive you into believing they aren’t dangerous but we all know if they want to publically execute health care officials for doing their job then I draw the line. They are a cult. Plain and simple.
Doing their job was still illegal I think we should probably execute every top health official over vaccine lawlessness. Tam for sure. It was forced through coercion and a mass experiment on anyone who volunteer an arm. Also, it doesn’t matter who you talk to any restaurant anywhere people know people are sick and people know it’s because of the shots. Yhe healthcare workers silence is deafening.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing their job was still illegal I think we should probably execute every health official over vaccine lawlessness. Tam for sure. It was forced through coercion and a mass experiment on anyone who volunteer an arm

I can’t believe I’m going there but here goes. I don’t understand why you guys think it was forced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve read enough of the so called self proclaimed “Q” originators and I see very similar beliefs with her. I’m glad you have renounced her. I have a whole lot more respect for you because of that. People like that are dangerous. Anyone that follows that type of thinking needs mental help.

Same could be said for whoever believes state funded propaganda, aka msm. The real danger is the communist government we have in place. It would be nice to see the government funded w5 do an episode on the liberals corruption and why canada is turning into a physical and moral chit hole because of our government. We won't see that of course, just keep the masses focus in on everything but them.

I thought the title of your thread was going to be about Justin Trudeau lol.

Top Bottom