Freelands Budget

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

First preferential treatment of Atlantic Canada over the carbon tax and now preferential treatment for an ethnic minority group based upon their religion. Again more unfair taxation/monetary practice by the Trudeau/Singh coalition. And you wonder why Canada is becoming ever increasingly disfunctional? All in an attempt to buy the next elect with taxpayer money?

IMG_4915.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything in Pollievres platform where he will be funding news organizations? One of his big taglines and and in any literature the CPC sends me is he is going to defund the CBC. I’m pretty sure that will be one of the first orders of business he will tackle.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything in Pollievres platform where he will be funding news organizations? One of his big taglines and and in any literature the CPC sends me is he is going to defund the CBC. I’m pretty sure that will be one of the first orders of business he will tackle.

Hopefully.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
he has stated he won't be providing funding to media. but I don't think he's officially put it in his platform. but that doesn't mean they see the fact there's a very good chance he will be the PM in the coming election and are going to try cozying up a bit.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's after he cuts the carbon tax I hope

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

First preferential treatment of Atlantic Canada over the carbon tax and now preferential treatment for an ethnic minority group based upon their religion. Again more unfair taxation/monetary practice by the Trudeau/Singh coalition. And you wonder why Canada is becoming ever increasingly disfunctional? All in an attempt to buy the next elect with taxpayer money?

View attachment 282308
That is not new, just a revised article by the National Compost to create division. This was fact checked 18 months ago when it came out by a few groups. It is true though but the overall result is not very rewarding for this style of mortgage and really costs the people trying to purchase a chit load of $$ and the lender making it unachievable. Heck i know 2 brothers that built a house in SW Etown and think both familys are going to live in it while they pay it down and try and flip it later for 1.4 mil, while they try and purchase the 1 next door after. I laughed and said who is gonna pay 1.4mil for that and a yard the size of a postage stamp. That's in (Chappelle to)

Top Bottom