Qanon???

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This cult is growing. Why are people so gullible?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This cult is growing. Why are people so gullible?
I know a couple people that are sucked into this cult big time. They think Biden is a body double and at times a hologram. They think the real Biden is in Gitmo locked up. Sad really.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a couple people that are sucked into this cult big time. They think Biden is a body double and at times a hologram. They think the real Biden is in Gitmo locked up. Sad really.
And Donald is on one big golf vacation....lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And Donald is on one big golf vacation....lol
Yeah friend of mine who believes Trump would be back in the throne April 1st bet his kid $1000 on it. May 1st the kid said Dad, I'm gonna give you 1 more month for that to happen and you will pay me just like I will pay you if Trump is back. Today was pay day. He texted me and said he paid his kid today. Lmao!

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it pretty concerning, IMO people are looking for happiness.

When they get to the point they are believing things that are clearly not based in reality, they are a cultist. I blame murdoch media for a lot of it, people are being brainwashed. It's sad.

Friends, family members at odds with the cult or worse yet they only associate with like minded cultists.
Disagree with them and all they do is attack and ironically call you a sheep or worse.

The Americans might actually lose their democracy in the next 4 years, unbelievable but that's what is happening.

The cultists have painted themselves into a corner and some people just can't admit they are wrong or the fact that they lost an election.

This is going to get worse when the law starts closing in on more of trump's posse, they will blame Biden. Somehow the libs made them all break the law... 35-40 of trumps "people"
in deep dodo BEFORE Biden, actually this happened during the trump/barr occupation of the office of the attorney general. He's not a dictator. (yet)

trump himself might get indicted, that will be "a witch hunt" even tho he's always been a grifter. He has a grift, I mean gift.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it pretty concerning, IMO people are looking for happiness.

When they get to the point they are believing things that are clearly not based in reality, they are a cultist. I blame murdoch media for a lot of it, people are being brainwashed. It's sad.

Friends, family members at odds with the cult or worse yet they only associate with like minded cultists.
Disagree with them and all they do is attack and ironically call you a sheep or worse.

The Americans might actually lose their democracy in the next 4 years, unbelievable but that's what is happening.

The cultists have painted themselves into a corner and some people just can't admit they are wrong or the fact that they lost an election.

This is going to get worse when the law starts closing in on more of trump's posse, they will blame Biden. Somehow the libs made them all break the law... 35-40 of trumps "people"
in deep dodo BEFORE Biden, actually this happened during the trump/barr occupation of the office of the attorney general. He's not a dictator. (yet)

trump himself might get indicted, that will be "a witch hunt" even tho he's always been a grifter. He has a grift, I mean gift.
Your a total idiot. Trump was a household name and idled by 10’s of millions. Until he stepped out of line against the elites. As far as cultists. I blame that on mainstream media. Left-wing media one day says this next day says that. One day masks don’t work. The next day we must all wear masks. A year ago the bravest president in history stood at the podium and said the virus came from Chyna.. he was chastised Amd called racist. Apparently he has incited hate against Asians. The only attacks against Asians were from Black people. Fast forward 15 months and now President kiddy Banger says Chyna infected the world. Lol. No wonder people are out hunting for answers and sometimes finding the wrong ones. Left wing nut bars like you don’t hold your media accountable. Even right wing people stopped watching Fox News because they started leading left. We have to hold our media accountable for lying to us. Literally they can tell us one thing on CNN this week and next week completely reverse it and it’s not a problem

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a total idiot. Trump was a household name and idled by 10’s of millions. Until he stepped out of line against the elites. As far as cultists. I blame that on mainstream media. Left-wing media one day says this next day says that. One day masks don’t work. The next day we must all wear masks. A year ago the bravest president in history stood at the podium and said the virus came from Chyna.. he was chastised Amd called racist. Apparently he has incited hate against Asians. The only attacks against Asians were from Black people. Fast forward 15 months and now President kiddy Banger says Chyna infected the world. Lol. No wonder people are out hunting for answers and sometimes finding the wrong ones. Left wi gas nut bars like you don’t hold your media accountable
What do masks have to do with q?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
"The Americans might actually lose their democracy in the next 4 years, unbelievable but that's what is happening. " While you're so concerned about your imaginary boogeyman (you're looking at the wrong guy) it already happened here in Canada floppy.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a total idiot. Trump was a household name and idled by 10’s of millions. Until he stepped out of line against the elites.
drew, we know who the idiot is.
You should really research your false profit, he's always been a grifter, he is as phoney as they come.
Now he's a cult leader. Sad to see so many people fall for it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
. FB_IMG_1622600311575.jpg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or he hasnt finished yet.

Global Military ops take time, alot of stuff is happening that the public does not know about.

As for Q and Anons, how many people took the time to fully check them out and see what its all about?

Did you go read some of the drops? Go to the board and see what the anons were talking about and posting?

Or did you do a google search and find all the discrediting going on?

Why all the slander and discredit for something so trivial then?

Or maybe...just maybe it has some truth to it and specific people are threatened by what Q has been up to so they attack and discredit to sway the general publics easily swayable minds?

Its WW3, information war. That means true info, false info and everything in between. Its about gaining a specific perception in the general publics mind. If you can control perception of the majority than you can control society.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is not incharge of the military

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know if Trump is in charge of the military or not? You dont, its your opinion. Just as some have the opinion of the opposite.

Top Bottom