I could not do this

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before, as I do not usually watch sledding on youtube, nor post much in this forum, but I thought this was pretty awesome.

If this has been posted already, go ahead and delete.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFgiNeVJKY[/media]

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. Did he go down to toss buddy a belt? I think I could have done what the first guy did t get out. Most likely not what the second guy did. lol

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was cool sounds like its in Quebec la belle province

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice climb, i guess that is the quebec version of chute climbing.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Stupid is as Stupid does". Put a camera on someone and all of a sudden they feel the need to be so much more than what they really are. I've done it myself where as soon as the camera is rolling I push twice as hard as I normally would....just for that piece of video. If that dude has the sled come back over on him at the top and he gets killed, do we all post our condolences when it hits the news about a sledder killed..... because he was being an IDIOT? Sorry for the rant.... just came off night shift and I'm B!tchy! :rant::beer:

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camera or no camera......looked pretty cool, and had too have pretty big balls!!!!! Hey atleast there no trees there lol.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Stupid is as Stupid does". Put a camera on someone and all of a sudden they feel the need to be so much more than what they really are. I've done it myself where as soon as the camera is rolling I push twice as hard as I normally would....just for that piece of video. If that dude has the sled come back over on him at the top and he gets killed, do we all post our condolences when it hits the news about a sledder killed..... because he was being an IDIOT? Sorry for the rant.... just came off night shift and I'm B!tchy! :rant::beer:

GET SOME SLEEP !!!!!!

this is an awesome piece of video, the amount of balls it takes to even attempt this is unreal. and if you look at the conditions the snow is set up pretty hard and there would seem to be 0 chance of avalanche or to hit a tree. Nor is there any chance of hitting another rider or sled.

when you weigh it all out it is actually very low risk.

BTW Happy New Year

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Understood - night shift will do that to ya!!

Top Bottom