Golden and Area 2017/2018

Wrighty

Reaction score
Anyone heading out for Monday or tuesday?
Im hoping to join up with some people, my normal crew is all at work and im not.
Leaving from Airdrie.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1zq02i.jpg

Fraser1412

Reaction score
Are they grading to 48km in silent? Then grooming from there? Some say they are grooming from the 6km mark? 140km of round trip on just the trail sure takes a lot of extra fuel!

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they grading to 48km in silent? Then grooming from there? Some say they are grooming from the 6km mark? 140km of round trip on just the trail sure takes a lot of extra fuel!

this was posted early in the thread

Actually, there is no logging program up McMurdo, so staging from km17 this year. She's a LONG pull in this year. The club may even have to pay to plow up to 17.

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was posted early in the thread

Actually, there is no logging program up McMurdo, so staging from km17 this year. She's a LONG pull in this year. The club may even have to pay to plow up to 17.
Make sure them jerry cans are full boys.
At least you can cover a lot more ground on the sled faster then in the pickups.
They'll groom from 17 to the last bridge then?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will be plowing to 21km this year. As of last week you could unload at 46km but lots of snow this week so that may have changed.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But i guess if it freezes fast the creeks will be filled in quicker. I was going to go this weekend but i think i will stay home for next snow event

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of heading up next weekend. looks like it is supposed to precipitate a fair amount, just curious where the freezing point is at the moment?

Top Bottom