Golden BC

J.Lab

Reaction score
Website
www.visceralphoto.com
I've been a bit of a sleeper here on SnowandMud. Will probably be more active as the season progresses.

If anyone lives in Golden I'm looking to find a solid crew to ride with this year.
We just moved here July 2022 and last year was a bit of an off season for myself with it being a low snow year and not knowing anyone in town yet.

I've spent the better part of the last decade living and riding in Revelstoke and Squamish/Whistler/Pemberton.
AST-2 and a decade+ of moving through the mountains on sleds and ski touring.
I'm also an avid photographer and hope to get more into drone work, specifically related to mountain sports.

I work in Alberta Oil & Gas on a 7 & 7 schedule and the plan is to fill my time off this season with as many miles, meters and litres as possible.
Hit me up if you live in Golden, frequent the area or are just passing through!

Looking forward to the new sled NOT collecting any dust this year.

850.jpg

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i offer free 'break-in' for locals, this can be completed on your 7 days not in golden. shell be ready to rock when you get back

anyone else i charge gas!

theres a couple crews running a muck in town and fewer on this site. you may see this shady looking 1/2 ton with deck running around, follow for good times at 3:00pm. Hit up if you want to ride come christmas to new years.
126167884_10157299060051193_5777691253165872194_n.jpg

Top Bottom