Missing Family: Alberta Beach Area - Located

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This ruined my Christmas :( Knew Kelly for 10 years, was a really good friend. Contrary to what the internet trolls say Kelly didn't smoke, do drugs or drink with power equipment in operation. Freak accident :(
Ya there are trolls everywhere, pisses a person off when people talk out there a$$. Hard but just ignore it. Condolences

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yah I read so much crap on Facebook about this. People need to shut their mouths
We as the snowmobile club and ATV club in Alberta Beach/Lac Ste Anne are still muting and filtering trolls and heroes who know best..... They just cannot leave anything alone.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss.

From what I understand they were new to the area too and really just starting to explore what's available out their "front door".

That's what I am led to believe. Supposedly Dylan was found onshore, Kelly and Laura underwater. Just cant wrap my head around it. Why God?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I am led to believe. Supposedly Dylan was found onshore, Kelly and Laura underwater. Just cant wrap my head around it. Why God?
I get nauseous every time I think of it. That made it worse. So sad

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was brought into the loop on the whole situation at 830 Christmas night by one of the directors of the snowmobile club. His sons wife was related to Laura.

I have a text from about 1230 that night that they had found the young man.

Top Bottom