General valemount discussion

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So back to troys pics.... are you allowed to camp in the staging areas?

if so the camper might as well go back on the truck.....:d
Curtis mentioned in the updates thread that it was cool, as long as you buy your trail passes.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Not even a matter of the money for the rooms... be really cool to wake up and be there. Sit around the fire in the evening with some beverages, hot chilli and toasted buns for supper done on the camper stove and retire to the toasty warm camper for the night... equiped with bathroom and running water, I've already looked into swapping out my tanks for insulated...
Camping AND sledding two of my favorite things....

When you got a camper life is good ........... I soooo wish I had a pic of these guys though. They gave hillbillies a bad name lol. I think the cabin you rented in Vale has a fire pit. Now thats camping!! Fire and a log cabin. :beer::d:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
When you got a camper life is good ........... I soooo wish I had a pic of these guys though. They gave hillbillies a bad name lol. I think the cabin you rented in Vale has a fire pit. Now thats camping!! Fire and a log cabin. :beer::d:beer:

That reminds me I wanna call a couple of the hotels and see if they will allow use of recreational facilities (pool, hot tub ect..) for a fee.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not even a matter of the money for the rooms... be really cool to wake up and be there. Sit around the fire in the evening with some beverages, hot chilli and toasted buns for supper done on the camper stove and retire to the toasty warm camper for the night... equiped with bathroom and running water, I've already looked into swapping out my tanks for insulated...
Camping AND sledding two of my favorite things....
you nailed it, if a person is the kind that requires a shower or soak in a hot tub after every ride, it's not for them. get back from the ride, mix up your favourite "end of day" refreshment, cook up some grub and chillax around the fire! if you do decide to try it out, let me know...mebbe I'll join ya out there with my riggin' :beer:

just try to make it back into the camper before this point in time....needed one of those "i've fallen and can't get up!" deals....

pictures4054.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you nailed it, if a person is the kind that requires a shower or soak in a hot tub after every ride, it's not for them. get back from the ride, mix up your favourite "end of day" refreshment, cook up some grub and chillax around the fire! if you do decide to try it out, let me know...mebbe I'll join ya out there with my riggin' :beer:

just try to make it back into the camper before this point in time....needed one of those "i've fallen and can't get up!" deals....

At least you still have the beacon on.......

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Me too, regardless if it goes well or not. Can't frikken wait.

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

I hate you guys that got to ride. Went to jasper to stay at a overpriced hotel had breakfast and drove home due to road closure. I want to ride!! side shot on lake.jpg

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hate you guys that got to ride. Went to jasper to stay at a overpriced hotel had breakfast and drove home due to road closure. I want to ride!!View attachment 77980

Nice ride!!!

We will be leaving thursday or friday as well :) five of us going and meeting white6 there!!

can not wait to ride now!!

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score

Right on. I gotta find a few new riding buddies. Most of mine ditchout all the time and myself and my old man are on opposite shifts. PM if u wanna ride together

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are heading out Thursday after my kids final exam. Should be PILES an PILES of Pow to play in. Can't wait!! AlbertaSummit, PM me if you need someone to ride with. We are going one way or the other so no sweat..

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Right on. I gotta find a few new riding buddies. Most of mine ditchout all the time and myself and my old man are on opposite shifts. PM if u wanna ride together

that sounds like all my buddys. or they always have the worst excuses. :rant::rant:

Stantheman

Reaction score

So good weekend after all was said and done even with a overnighter on the highway. Rode Allan both Saturday and Sunday with great snow. On a negative note to the a$$holes out there, where should I mail this Kokanee beer can? Able to bring it in full but can't carry it out empty? Get a life and stay home if you can't carry out an empty can.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are heading out Thursday after my kids final exam. Should be PILES an PILES of Pow to play in. Can't wait!! AlbertaSummit, PM me if you need someone to ride with. We are going one way or the other so no sweat..

may see u there 240:beer:

mountain_tamer

Reaction score

We might be coming out as well, about four or five of us.
Pics look great cant wait to get out in all the powder.

Top Bottom