General valemount discussion

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Right on!! Bring your wallet and you can buy us Breakfast..lol...:d

ill keep you informed, my exhaust bungs were leaking on the head pipe. just took it appart today, and have to fix it tomorrow night. then ill let you know if im there for sure.. and iam sure we can work something out.

you still have my number? or i can just let AJ know

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On a side note, what's the frickin deal with the truckers driving like a bunch of smashed cussholes on the crappy roads??

im not sticking up for all truckers but from up there in the cab the visibility is far far better just because a 4 wheeler feels its only safe to drive at 60-80 kmh doesnt mean everyone has to follow suit.:nono:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On a side note, what's the frickin deal with the truckers driving like a bunch of smashed cussholes on the crappy roads??

im not sticking up for all truckers but from up there in the cab the visibility is far far better just because a 4 wheeler feels its only safe to drive at 60-80 kmh doesnt mean everyone has to follow suit.:nono:

Get the carrier name and trailer plate or number and report his/her driving to the carrier and the DOT, done it before and alot of the carrier companies take it pretty seriously. Get the bastard fired or at least repremanded!:nono:

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so neck deep :eek:

yup, deeep for sure. Buddy in the pic is over 6'6" :eek:

Not saying all truck drivers, but seen waaay to much stupid, careless driving between thursday and last night out there. They may be up higher but they can't see over the trees and thru blinding snow around corners:rant:, not saying for sure, but by looking at all the trucks in the ditches, maybe a similar event led up to the road being closed/deaths etc...and also not saying rigs cant go a decent speed, just saying they don't stop or are as easy to control if you loose it, no matter how good of a driver you are. just my .02

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get the carrier name and trailer plate or number and report his/her driving to the carrier and the DOT, done it before and alot of the carrier companies take it pretty seriously. Get the bastard fired or at least repremanded!:nono:

I would fully agree. but couldn't see anything as the backs of the trucks were plastered with snow. not to mention the new led lights don't melt the snow off and makes the lights pretty much non-existent.

I feel like this is a great therapy, feel way better now!! I'm done cussin about it, keeping the thread for snow related.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Please explain.
No Please your grammar is poor and I don't understand...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i think there on the radio when they make those passes because on my way back the pass this superb full of pipe was making i didnt think was actually happening. still not safe

Maxwe

Reaction score

I forget his name but the propane truck driver from Valemount was making a trip to Jasper on Saturday. He died when a semi was passing another semi and no where to go but wipe out the propane truck. Apperently just a complete disregard for life passing move.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I forget his name but the propane truck driver from Valemount was making a trip to Jasper on Saturday. He died when a semi was passing another semi and no where to go but wipe out the propane truck. Apperently just a complete disregard for life passing move.

Read my earlier post, it explains what happened. Semi's were not trying to pass when this happened.

the450kid

Reaction score

We just got back last night as well.I have to agree the truck drivers are outta control. we had one making a blind pass on a sheet of ice with no where to go, he then basically tried forcing us into the ditch. Couldnt get any info off the dirty truck. They have no care or caution for people any more. I think its time to start weeding out the rug riders driving these things. We did see a truck all piled up and burning just outside of Valemount, was kinda nice too see, maybe it sent a msg to the rest of the stupid truckers out there.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We just got back last night as well.I have to agree the truck drivers are outta control. we had one making a blind pass on a sheet of ice with no where to go, he then basically tried forcing us into the ditch. Couldnt get any info off the dirty truck. They have no care or caution for people any more. I think its time to start weeding out the rug riders driving these things. We did see a truck all piled up and burning just outside of Valemount, was kinda nice too see, maybe it sent a msg to the rest of the stupid truckers out there.

Good thinking there :rolleyes:

If you bought something today , thank a truck driver. It was either in a box or on a deck.

the450kid

Reaction score

Hey Bud, I realize how our goods are shipped across canada. It just gets a little tiresome having to deal with a pack of a-holes when a guys trying to get out and have some fun. risking others lives for the sake making an extra buck or two? come on! maybe the Dot needs to be more involved.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Bud, I realize how our goods are shipped across canada. It just gets a little tiresome having to deal with a pack of a-holes when a guys trying to get out and have some fun. risking others lives for the sake making an extra buck or two? come on! maybe the Dot needs to be more involved.

Your wanting to go out and have fun and those guys at at work? You going to say you have never passed a big truck cause he was going 10 k slower than what you wanted? They are probley not making any extra they get paid by the mile and if hours then i doubt they are in a rush. I have seen it all and heard it all. They dont pass each other on a whim. If you see a large line up of trucks on a single lane hwy call someone in the gov. Tell them to put more passing lanes in.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

which part dont you understand grammer queen maybe i can help you out
Go back and read your work. It makes absolutely no sense. Also try using punctuation... it separates the adults from the 6 year olds.:d

tanner

Reaction score

Go back and read your work. It makes absolutely no sense. Also try using punctuation... it separates the adults from the 6 year olds.:d

WTF is the matter with you? If it is that much of a problem for you don't read the post. If that's how you separate adults from 6 year olds you should keep yourself away from the schools, lots of 6 year olds can type and write better that you... Jackass. I guess we will see how long untill they take this off here. How is the snow out there?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WTF is the matter with you? If it is that much of a problem for you don't read the post. If that's how you separate adults from 6 year olds you should keep yourself away from the schools, lots of 6 year olds can type and write better that you... Jackass. I guess we will see how long untill they take this off here. How is the snow out there?

You sir are hilarious. U come on here ranting and telling Cuso that YOUR opinion is, HE should keep his opinions to himself cause that makes HIM a jackass. LOL. Thats awesome. LOL.

Top Bottom