Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Hey Tanner, see ya at the bike racks after class....:eek:

Shankster

Reaction score

Atta boy, This is spose to be an info thread!! Lets stay on track here fellas! Were looking for info! If you wanna scrap go to the side of location, around the puter screen and say what ya gotta say! The winner gets a pat on the back, a bunch f snow down his neck, and a smell of 2 strk oil in his shorts. Everyone keeps wasting there time, badmouthing behind a screen. Sledder's over the last while have been well complimented individuals. Please lets keep it that way before we have no where to ride....:confused:

tanner

Reaction score

I'll meet you there. Are you bringing the beer or am I or is there some other plan? LOL. LennyR the point of it was I still asked for an update. Now that's enough I was just kidding. How's the snow? < Do you get it this time? ( The first question) So no one has to read between the lines.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll meet you there. Are you bringing the beer or am I or is there some other plan? LOL. LennyR the point of it was I still asked for an update. Now that's enough I was just kidding. How's the snow? < Do you get it this time? ( The first question) So no one has to read between the lines.

Ok, fine, what time r u guys meeting. And bring some dark rum please, I hate beer. The conditions are awesome, the snow is deep and the avy danger is high, high, high.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope:d

make sure to stay right at the 7km ish y to remain on the family loop. turn in at the hydro plant at about 15km and follow the cool trail through the trees back down to the hydro line, then take the hydro line back to the main fsr to return to your trucks:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

make sure to stay right at the 7km ish y to remain on the family loop. turn in at the hydro plant at about 15km and follow the cool trail through the trees back down to the hydro line, then take the hydro line back to the main fsr to return to your trucks:beer:

THATS the turn we missed...... :eek: snow got real deep and untracked further up...

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pretty easy to follow, well used? I just want to burn some fuel and make sure things are good, break in a new belt

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy to follow, well used? I just want to burn some fuel and make sure things are good, break in a new belt

Yes, but we are aware that it needs better signage and are workin on it. Just follow my directions above and you will be just fine. Lots of little places to play as well

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few of us are coming up to Valemount this Friday and I'm looking for directions to Allen creek, Chapel and Clemina if anyone could help?

I've only been once and wasn't driving but if I remember correctly Allen Creek is about 15-20 minutes south of Valemount on the right side correct? But the other 2 I haven't been to, just heard good things about them.

Thanks in advance!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks vale, your hospitality is greatly appreciated! Varda you guys rock, Curtis! Whisper creek Shawn & dianne your the best neighbors any one could ever have, cheered!!

Top Bottom