Sled and trailer storage Valemount

Valemount

Reaction score
I wanted to put some feelers out there for sleds, trailers, or just general storage for Valemount area.
I’m just outside of town along the highway. and put up a 20’x60’ secure fence up with a 53 foot seacan inside of it for my buddy to store his trailer and toys.
There are security cameras on it already.
I was thinking about putting up more of the exact same concept right beside this one.
Seeing if there would be any interest in using this? Maybe 150-250$ a month for the rental.

Ridernation

Reaction score
Hello

We have chatted about this for the last few years, as there is a number of us from Edmtn region that regularly travel out during winter for sledding, and we often talked about wouldn’t it be nice to find a place to park/store our sled trailers rather than hauling and travelling with them every trip. So to answer your question, yes I believe there would be interest for sure during the winter months for sure from a few of us.

Thanks for posting, and would look to have further conversation with you if you decide to proceed you could PM me.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are we talking year round storage? summer months too?

Timing is everything. Are you willing to meet at 1130pm-1am on Friday nights to open the gate?

Trust is the next issue, tough to guarantee no one grabs my trailer by "mistake"?

I mean it's all insured privately but you get what I'm saying?

Valemount

Reaction score
Are we talking year round storage? summer months too?

Timing is everything. Are you willing to meet at 1130pm-1am on Friday nights to open the gate?

Trust is the next issue, tough to guarantee no one grabs my trailer by "mistake"?

I mean it's all insured privately but you get what I'm saying?
Yes, it would be year round storage.
As for the locks. Each tenant would have their own 20x60’ fenced area with a 53’ seacan inside of the fence. So you would be in charge of putting your own lock on the seacan and gate that would be on the front of the fence.
Hope that answers the question

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yessir, thank you!

Will you have 20x60s with no sea can? purely enclosed trailer or RV storage?

Valemount

Reaction score
yessir, thank you!

Will you have 20x60s with no sea can? purely enclosed trailer or RV storage?
For sure I could. I suppose I could build the fence first and see if anyone even wants the seacan. I guess most people would probably have their sleds already in an enclosed trailer. Good suggestion.

Top Bottom