Stolen sled and trailer from ft sask

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just went to show a friend my sled and trailer. As it turns out my trailer and sled are stolen. The trailer was in a secure locked storage yard, Armour Storage in Fort Saskatchewan, I had the hitch locked too. I am so stressed, and angry I am shaking. Please keep your eyes peeled I am going to post pics and vin #s I want this stuff back bad. I am not sure on my insurance coverage for the sled due to a move to BC and it is ICBC now but no coverage on sled itself so hoping they view it as contents....

The trailer is a 2008 Wells Cargo 17 foot enclosed sled trailer black in color. the right side has some hail marks on it. The front ride side on the v nose had a tree branch run down it from the top so it kinda looks like a lightening bolt. It has BC plates URW30Y VIN # 1WC200G2484068979

The skidoo is a 2009 Skidoo Summit,800, 154 completely sticker free, black low viser, aluminum inside 2 wheel kit, I dont know what else to tell you on the sled, the rightside plastic door at the bottom the vent part tab is broken...

Attachments

• TR4.JPG
    TR4.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 811
  • TR3.JPG
    TR3.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 796
  • TR2.JPG
    TR2.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 808
  • TR1.JPG
    TR1.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 806

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I had more pictures but that is it here are some of my skidoo

Attachments

• sk1.jpg
    sk1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 790
  • sk2.jpg
    sk2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 788
Reaction score
Wow, that blows. Feel for you. Will keep a lookout down in Calgary, maybe see of the storage lot has surveillance, get a timeframe to work with anyway

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I would love to catch this azzhat, but get this, the guy at storage doesnt know if they can check who swiped in and out, and the are in the process of getting their cameras back up

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that really does suck. It is kinda a unique trailer sizewise so if I see a similar one in the next couple days I will see if I can check the vin.

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep my eyes open. I would ask the storage to see if they got coverage for the theft after all your paying them for safe secure storage.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep my eyes open. I would ask the storage to see if they got coverage for the theft after all your paying them for safe secure storage.

Nope they say store at own risk and make sure insured.... I hope ICBC will cover contents on Trailer insurance or i AM HOOPED

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't see too many trailers that size around so should be easier to pick out than others...in saskatoon right now for work....will keep an eye out around here and on also the way back to edmonton and then agfain on the way to revy....plates are most likely already switched so i wouldn't put too much faith in looking for BC plates...unique markings will be best...like from the scratches you mention...had my truck and trailer stolen before and it's not fun....luckily it was empty and was later recovered...will gladly inflict some pain on your behalf if i see them...good luck...

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
chitty man...but like someone said,,check to see who came in and out of the lot,,feel for ya.. i will keep my eyes peeled//

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On phone now with ICBC sled is not coveredunder them.... I can only hope my house insurance will cover it but doubtful as i live in BC and it was stolen in ALberta

Two Blue

Reaction score
Sorry to hear your news. I wish you the best on it's return and hope those responsible pay dearly. To include a goos s-kicking...

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stolen 1 day after u put it up for sale? Hope you catch them before the cops do they might fall once or twice before cops show up.

Sent from my iPhone

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freaking retarded, and my sled is not covered under any of my policies. So there goes my riding. The only thing I can hope for is it is found.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freaking retarded, and my sled is not covered under any of my policies. So there goes my riding. The only thing I can hope for is it is found.
was it not insured for theft?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is sh!tty. Can you post VIN Numbers and maybe somebody will see the sled and can check the VIN. Most Honest people would not care if someone checked there VIN against a stolen VIN.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a storage unit there in the summer, the gate was all screwed up and the security system hasent worked in years they told me. some times when i left i watched the gate it would open and close up to 4 times on its own

Top Bottom