armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There you go it CAN happen you really have to watch out for those curbs LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for the insurance I have always had full coverage on all my stuff. I moved to BC was told by ICBC they dont register or insure sleds, even though members on here told me they do. To make a long story short I didnt get private insurance on the sled, between time away at work, etc...So I am effed on the sled. Trailer is insured through ICBC, but means absolutely nothing without a skidoo, and to replace skidoo going to cost me out of pocket 12-15k

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russ, you might want to throw it on KIJIJI in a top ad. all 3 provinces. Make big red letters showing STOLEN in the pic.

Sorry to learn of this man,

^^^To the top^^^

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep my eyes open in Wetaskiwin..................check the flyer boards and FB Garage Sale sites.............let you know if I see something !!!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for your support. I am devastated, that was the one thing, the one thing that made all the work I do worth while and a reward for me for the sacrifice of working away from home. A time get out and let of some steam with the boys.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what happened,I'll keep my eyes open around Lloydminster.Is the RCMP
going to talk to the owners of the storage place?It's pretty chitty for them not to have a list
of who has been in and out of the gate.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what happened,I'll keep my eyes open around Lloydminster.Is the RCMP
going to talk to the owners of the storage place?It's pretty chitty for them not to have a list
of who has been in and out of the gate.

I sure hope so

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That comment about the guy who does not know anything and getting cams back up smells mighty fishy!!!!!! Might have been the azzhat himself who let his buddies in to rob your trailer and sled!!! Food for thought eh! Hope you get your coverage on both!!!!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That comment about the guy who does not know anything and getting cams back up smells mighty fishy!!!!!! Might have been the azzhat himself who let his buddies in to rob your trailer and sled!!! Food for thought eh! Hope you get your coverage on both!!!!

Super fishy to say the least... I am hoping that the RCs do look into that angle..... I have spoken with insurance the only thing I am covered on is the trailer, so unless it is found real fast I may be in the market for 2012 etec and that is going hurt real bad.... I just cant go without sledding

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super fishy to say the least... I am hoping that the RCs do look into that angle..... I have spoken with insurance the only thing I am covered on is the trailer, so unless it is found real fast I may be in the market for 2012 etec and that is going hurt real bad.... I just cant go without sledding

On the bright side the 12 etecs are a awesome sled :d

Sent from my mobile phone

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, who else knew that you had a sled in the trailer? Were any other trailers stolen from the "Secure" yard? Sorry about your loss, I am sure you are just sick. I had stuff stolen last year, not to the same degree but it sure bites just the same. Hope you find the bastages who did this (still would have a closer look at the yard staff tho')

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, who else knew that you had a sled in the trailer? Were any other trailers stolen from the "Secure" yard? Sorry about your loss, I am sure you are just sick. I had stuff stolen last year, not to the same degree but it sure bites just the same. Hope you find the bastages who did this (still would have a closer look at the yard staff tho')

I do not believe anyone knew i had a sled in there and i have told no one where I was storing it. All I can figure is 2 things, I was in on Saturday and fired up the sled, I do not remember seeing anyone there when i was there. So if someone was they would have known and had access to the yard. Or the storage people, I dont know I am so pissed of and upset I fell like I lost my best friend lol..... I had plans for Christmas on the coast riding and now they look to be gone. Wife said to look at a new one but in 2 weeks with another trailer gonna be tough. Plus I spend all that money out of pocket then they find mine lol.....Just my luck... I just cant be with out a sled, I can give up every single other toy I own and not care, but my Skidoo is my baby

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the bright side the 12 etecs are a awesome sled :d

Sent from my mobile phone

They are, I heard hard to find one now and damn I dont need to put out that much cash right now

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT

Sorry guys want to keep this up at the top for as many as possible to see

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bad deal . i went through this same deal last year both of my sleds an trailer were stolen on dec 7th . it really sucks good luck hope the rc's at least try I'll keep a look out

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy deal!...i feel for ya, I will keep an eye out on my way from Bonnyville to Sundre, and every sled trip I am on, the thing that will stand out is the trailer. Hope the Rc's can help you out in this.

Top Bottom