Stolen sled and trailer from ft sask

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in fort sask and live 45 minutes north east of town, I will keep my eyes peeled for you. More theft happens fort sask then what they tell you and generally stuff like this ends up abandoned in the bush or farmers fields you never know

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bud, hope they find everything and you get it all back in one piece.
freaking retarded, and my sled is not covered under any of my policies. So there goes my riding. The only thing I can hope for is it is found.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X 2 on the stolen sled. truck , quad or whatever has been stolen section!!!! That way we can all help in trying to find the little scumbag thieves and maybe with a little help, people will get there stuff back.

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
Agree on the Stolen Machinery Section, had my truck with sled deck stolen last year Dec 7, while working in Fort Sask. Sorry about your loss man, hope they can find something out for you. Maybe with all those damn redlight camera's in the Fort there is a pic in the system of someone speeding through an intersection pulling your trailer...just a thought!!

Good luck man, my heart goes out to yah bro!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys no word yet and no ins on sled . I am picking up new 2012 summit x in about half hour, yay!!! Price and out of pocket boo lol

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of a little Alberta redneck justice should you find the Rat Ba$t@rds! Leave other peoples stuff alone!

Top Bottom