General valemount discussion

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Just opening a thread for general BSing. Im still going to keep my DIRECT updates to the UPDATE thread, but lets open up something for chattin on eh?

:beer:

Catboy

Reaction score
Cant wait to get there on thus. Where would be the best place to go for a short ride? We will be getting in around 2 and dont want to be out at night.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
Whats your e tec pulling for revs in break in mode?

It was set on clicker one from the dealer and only was pulling 72-74 in the 3' of fresh, but clicked up to 3 and was at a comfy 79ish. My dealer told me power for this sled is made at 79, not 81 like the ptec. Supposedly still in break in mode. have to be careful though, cause it will hit the rev limiter on the trail and it kicks you in the gut if your not careful:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to get there on thus. Where would be the best place to go for a short ride? We will be getting in around 2 and dont want to be out at night.

hmmmm possibly the westridge FSR if we get another 6" by then. That would be a great ride close to town to get the skiis wet

ridndirty

Reaction score
Hi Curtis, what time does the VARDA office open and close? I want to get a couple of memberships when I am there on the weekend, if I cant do it while I'm there, I will just mail them in.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Curtis, what time does the VARDA office open and close? I want to get a couple of memberships when I am there on the weekend, if I cant do it while I'm there, I will just mail them in.

This weekend, im training the new guy, so the office really wont be open. Please download the form here Please Become a Member - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association
and drop them off at Alpine Country rentals if you dont mind. Or if you want I can meet you there in the morning at a specific time

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guess who's back this is??????????
Nice shirt LOL!
catmando!

Attachments

• PA230068.jpg
    PA230068.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 450
Top Bottom