General valemount discussion

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep "cabin" sure makes things cheap!

got my weekends down to about 150 bux :D

Must be nice we come out with 4 guys in a 4 place trailer and split all the fuel and rooms and it still costs me at least 4 times that.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid maxwell and his stupid freedom to go sledding every weekend, I hate my wife.....I mean life. :d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and DAMNIT curtis! i have a company party friday otherwise i could probly swing it..

Lame excuse kid, iam blowing off my own party to come out

Maxwe

Reaction score
My wife wants me to go out every weekend snowmobiling.
i wonder what she is riding when i am gone?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife wants me to go out every weekend snowmobiling.
i wonder what she is riding when i am gone?

Unless Dirk Diggler came back to life your ride will be alot more fun than hers.:d My wife pretty much packs my bags and loads my sled................hmmmmm:confused: she used to complain when I was heading to the mountains; now she doesn't anymore.:eek::eek::d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to thank Curtis for his ongoing work on MM4. Snow and Mud is coming to town and Curtis is a big reason for us all coming on the Feb 25 2011 weekend.
Curtis has put alot of background work into this and we are hoping that when its all done we can give the group a good amount of money for a special project.

Thanks again Curtis and VARDA

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words glen, should be a blast ! Get ur tickets fellas :beer:

While we're thanking people, Ive got to thank Maxwell again..........asked him to pick up some solar powered chargers for our toll booths from crappy tire on his way here and of course he did it without hesitation........went to write him a cheque and no dice, THANKS FOR THE DONATION BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ftmacdoo

Reaction score
Does any body know of some good riding areas around valemount that a 800 renegade backcountry and wifes lil phazer mtx can play in, just looking for couple feet of powder and open area to get our shits and giggles. Ft mcmurray just does not have the powder and hills, not looking for big hill climbs need more money for a summit to put in the arsenal do that. Any suggestions for areas to go is greatly appreciated

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
clemina creek 27km south of valemount on the east side of the highway is just what you are looking for. a nice long groomed trail in (when we start grooming:eek:) and lots of nice deep meadows to get yourself stuck in, plus the groomed trail can take you right to alpine and both your sleds will do fine

you can call me tomorrow at 250-566-4817 during the day tomorrow if you need more direct info

Last edited:

m6 rider

Reaction score
yah how is the sledding condittions in valemount so far ! how is millage and clamina wut about allen creek
:confused:

:confused:

m6 rider

Reaction score
right now the conditions may not be the best might wanna not go depends on if u wanna get muddy if its not i recomend millage allan creek but ull have to get locations if u need them but they are in valemount past the best westurn

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you just answer your own question what the chit is goin on here.

anyways..

hit the "back" button in your browser and continue on to valemount conditions and updates 2011 thread. lol

ps. i havent gotten muddy since last june!

Top Bottom