catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope...................Close Though!
catmando!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell what do you do for a living that allows you to sled every weekend for 6 months of the year?
I may need to rethink life???

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AHHH yes well that makes it a little easier but he still drives out from the city every weekend?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AHHH yes well that makes it a little easier but he still drives out from the city every weekend?

ill let him answer that one, but his family has a cabin here, so it must cut down on accomodation/food etc and usually splits the fuel bill with a few guys, plus hes a die hard and a great guy to ride with so hes welcome anytime !

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell what do you do for a living that allows you to sled every weekend for 6 months of the year?
I may need to rethink life???
maxwell isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s ch!t.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aliens DO indeed exist. They just know better than to visit a planet that maxwell is on.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya i still drive up every weekend. well. i make who ever wants to come sledding with me drive lol. i think i only missed 1 weekend last year? :d

i also take a week of at christmas and sled all week and a week off in the spring.......some people take holidays in the summer but im a little strange...LOL

and DAMNIT curtis! i have a company party friday otherwise i could probly swing it...

ill be leaving edmonton in the wee hours of the night...probly go straight to the hill LOL UGH..
enjoy!!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill let him answer that one, but his family has a cabin here, so it must cut down on accomodation/food etc and usually splits the fuel bill with a few guys, plus hes a die hard and a great guy to ride with so hes welcome anytime !

yep "cabin" sure makes things cheap!

got my weekends down to about 150 bux :D

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez $150!! I spend that much on drinks after riding for the Weekend.
I think I need to start riding with a better crew.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
We should go ridin sometime Maxwell I'm just outside Sherwood park. Have every second weekend free. And have no issue drivin or splitin gas

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm not a huge drinker either, just wish it was that cheap to get out to ride the Mtns.
9 hr dirve 1 way sucks the fuel, but once there we have a great place we stay at everytime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom