Don't plow with your quad in St.Albert

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ian Simpson Report CommentJanuary 11th 2011, 12:54pm
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/76/dont-plow-your-quad-st-albert-42379-4.html

Poor Judgement and bad decisions by both parties I assume, never should have escilated to this.
The Dr. was acting as a citizen and the RCMP in a professional role. If one side can/should be expected to remain civil and not allow the situation to escilate it is the peson who is acting in a professional capacity... Laws are in place for a reason and we allow officers to use judgement in the enforcement of said laws dependant on how the law applies to a particular situation, if all laws were applied exactly how they read in all situations we as citizens would be left with no freedom of chioce. The RCMP are trying to clean up public image, this didn't help much

I reported this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can hunt me down if they want, but st albert rcmp are assholes and the bylaw are no better. They can kiss my you know what..Done It doesn't surprise me. HMMMMMMM

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You go park on a lawn like the photo guys do and see what the good old rcmp will say to you. HMMMMM

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have dealt a bunch with police and they react on how they are being reacted upon.......just sayin

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya OK I agree that this wasn't handled very good by the RCMP and they are probrably wishing right now that they would have done the simple thing and became hero's and helped instead of becoming the young power tripping donut eating goofs that people feel they may be....but lets go back to the start! Lets don't forget about the fine folk that just DROVE ON BY....the article states that there were 2 vehicles that almost collided with the truck ...if he had his hazard lights on....what does that say....there is a hazard ! Think?! ....maybe slow down or get out a lend a hand you moron's! NO....what do they do....drive on by or call the cops because they hindered their driving skills when all these folkes are trying to do is get unstuck! Look what happened to Ron the other day....guy pulls up...see's he's stuck and whats he do?....puts it in R for race and leaves....real nice way to be starting out 2011! Karma to all these bad folk....please stay away from my sandbox this year...my patience is limited to fine folk...I wanna try and be nice this year!

Last edited:

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
the bodss always takes the quad and blade home, he sort of lives on a busy street, residential area as well. He does the whole block and back alleys, and he does have a city cop who lives down the street from him.
Maybe the city cops(in stoon) r more laid back????

My older relatives always sed to F$%& around with the pigs(city cops) but never,ever F%$# around with the bulls(RCMP)

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya OK I agree that this wasn't handled very good by the RCMP and they are probrably wishing right now that they would have done the simple thing and became hero's and helped instead of becoming the young power tripping donut eating goofs that people feel they may be....but lets go back to the start! Lets don't forget about the fine folk that just DROVE ON BY....the article states that there were 2 vehicles that almost collided with the truck ...if he had his hazard lights on....what does that say....there is a hazard ! Think?! ....maybe slow down or get out a lend a hand you moron's! NO....what do they do....drive on by or call the cops because they hindered their driving skills when all these folkes are trying to do is get unstuck! Look what happened to Ron the other day....guy pulls up...see's he's stuck and whats he do?....puts it in R for race ands leaves....real nice way to be starting out 2011! Karma to all these bad folk....please stay away from my sandbox this year...my patience is limited to fine folk...I wanna try and be nice this year!

Just using your words badass, because of what you said.

Why dont people stop when they see someone who may need a hand ? Good question

Because at 6 am this might be a ploy by some criminal that wants you to stop then steal everything in your car. Paranoid or is this a reality. I call it reality this is now the world we have chosen to live in.
I say through out the young affendor act, put the stap back in schools and start spanking your kids. Yes you can yell at me all you want for this comment but to me it is the truth. RESPECT is forgotten today in so many lives.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the global edmonton newscast said the city of edmonton will not enforce ATV bylaws if being used for snow removal....

makes sense to me...

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but wasnt this in a residential neighbourhood? what could the hazard possibly be? or is it a main road

Sounds like a secondary street....1 block away from Police'io headquarters....another thing thou....what about a Kobota or a Bobcat 4 wheel drive rig...with a beacon light and a plow....those are considered UTV's ? what gives them anymore right than a quad to be out plowing snow and you see all sorts of contractors and people using them? what a waste of taxpayers time and money....if I was the staff sargent....I think I would be sending those 2 guys for some training in judgment! Isn't their creed , "To Serve and Protect?" ?! I think that says it all....so serve and protect me while I get my quad outta this snow drift please occifer!

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but wasnt this in a residential neighbourhood? what could the hazard possibly be? or is it a main road

Actually it's a 4 lane with mostly commercial that passed by the opening to the old folks lot. The doctors have a practice/residence there just up the road from the RCMP building. It's a busy enough road, but certainly not a high speed freeway where people couldn't stop and help.

If I still had my quad and plow I would get a few friends together and go plow the main road right in front of the RCMP station. Do their lots and sidewalks too, just to show how nice it is.

My neighbour used one of my old quads to plow sidewalk this weekend before I got the snowblower out of the garage. The funny thing is, he is a retired RCMP member!

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
===== QUOTE maxwell ====

looks like that wont be happening.

CBC News - Canada - Senators approve anti-spanking bill (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/06/19/spanking-bill.html)

===== /QUOTE ====

why raise your own kids when the government can do it for you....

That's a whole new thread right there.....and boy could I tell some stories....

As for the issue on RESPECT, do you realize that schools are now teaching character education. Why? Because they aren't learning this at home anymore. And that right there is why people don't help others anymore. Maybe the police should be teaching some character education to their force.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom