Don't plow with your quad in St.Albert

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video was harsh of that police man kicking the guy in the face. Hope he gets fired for excessive force. The guy was doing what he was told.

Did you see that big pool of blood from the boot to the face??

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

nope but ive seen the poors guys face .... cop should be forced down and he get a couple of kicks to face
friigin pathetic what they they think they can do and get away with.... some of the retired cops must be real proud

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What losers the cops are. ticket a good samaritan, arrest his son on bogus charges...... kick a compliant man in the face while he is down.... taser a helpless immigrant to death..... stripping and humiliating a young woman without provocation..... whats the next scandal? and the consequences? suspended with pay for the cops unfortunate enough to get caught on film, nothing for the ones not caught on film because they get cleared by their buddies.
Maybe all the cops should be riding motorcycles and wearing patches.. There I'm done my rant:rant:........... for now:)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude, did you see the guy's injuries in the vid after they let him out of jail 3 days later? that must have been very close to blinding him in his right eye....I'd rather take the tazer than a cop boot to the orbital bone.

hmm, cop shoots you your dead, just sayin, the lesser of evils. i guess dead = no hurtin, not wanting to find out in a hurry.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah but they havent killed anyone YET with the boots

maybe they are not saying, may have phone books near the holding cells for late night talking. definitely a little out of control. hmm.

the criminals must really be getting a beating if ordinary citizens are getting treated like this eh? :beer:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What losers the cops are. ticket a good samaritan, arrest his son on bogus charges...... kick a compliant man in the face while he is down.... taser a helpless immigrant to death..... stripping and humiliating a young woman without provocation..... whats the next scandal? and the consequences? suspended with pay for the cops unfortunate enough to get caught on film, nothing for the ones not caught on film because they get cleared by their buddies.
Maybe all the cops should be riding motorcycles and wearing patches.. There I'm done my rant:rant:........... for now:)

You will never see a cop with a patch on him that shows respect of ones brother. They are a complete joke. I would sooner be policed by the millitary

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stupid thing is that if this had been a lawn tractor there would have been no problem because the ATV is deemed a registrable vehicle by the province and the tractor isn't. Further more, the tractor is even allowed ON the road if it sports a slow moving vehicle triangle. Here is what we all should do: All ride lawn tractors and turbo them and put suspension upgrades on them. Build a ATV out of them and let er rip.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stupid thing is that if this had been a lawn tractor there would have been no problem because the ATV is deemed a registrable vehicle by the province and the tractor isn't. Further more, the tractor is even allowed ON the road if it sports a slow moving vehicle triangle. Here is what we all should do: All ride lawn tractors and turbo them and put suspension upgrades on them. Build a ATV out of them and let er rip.

Dont forget that in edmonton you have to be under the 92 decible or you will get a fine ... so no 4" pipes

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can understand the no atv"s allowed on the streets etc, just can't control the clowns riding through the back alleys etc. but plowing snow is taking this way beyond the intent of the law. the police have found an easy mark and claimed traffic hazard, who knows? someone needs to step in and set this straight. i cannot believe the rcmp supervisor hasn't done something.
call your town council and bitch, bitch lots.

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgive me for using this language, but that is bullch!t. He was doing a service to the community.

quad4life

Reaction score
i am venting again we need to boycott any fundraiser that involves the RCMP or the bone heads in city council we all pay taxes and I thought helping thigh neighbor was a good doesn"t it say that in the BIBLE those cops are asses maybe somone needs to kick them in the head when there down on there knees

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could see if he was screwing around, doing doughnuts or just being an idiot on his quad in the snow on residential streets but comeon!:nono:. I lose a little more respect for these young d bag law enforcement people everyday. I miss growing up with the older guys on the force, just seemed where ever you went they were more polite and professional. These young pricks have something to prove.

steveo

Reaction score
Sure glad I live in the country.

I man living in the country ( sturgeon county) was fined for using his tractor for clearing the road behind a car in the ditch trying to help him out !!! WTF is wrong with these cops and bylaw cops wannabe's :realmad: you are not allowed to plow roads......thats the city's job........by the way they SUCK at it !! :rant:

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It amounts to little more than a collective power trip. When I was a lot younger I remember the cops being a lot more courteous and respectful. They would of told the old guy he was breaking the law, albeit for a good reason and sent him home. Now there is no friendliness, just over-reaction with no empathy for the old folks he was helping. one "hey just a minute" from his son and the son is face first in a snow pile charged with resisting arrest??
That's exactly how they operated in Nazi Germany. One peep, one objection, and you're flat on your ass facing charges.

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
You do know your "CC" is a WATER SHUT OFF. You can damage it all you want, all it does is prevent turning off/on your water, it won't cut off your water by hitting it. Second of all, they are ALWAYS below the driveway or grass to prevent damage, and that is just a cover and nothing more the shut off is well below ground away from danger. O infact, the one for my house is below my neighborers driveway should I be concerned? :rolleyes:

My driveway is over 20 years old and is cleaned with a skidsteer and no damage whatseover, also clean the city sidewalk with it to. And your ALLOWED to do that with a skidsteer FYI. A quad with a blade won't damage a feather.

What is someone hits a light pole driving? So what? And good luck damaging the fire hydrant as said, props to you if you can actually do more then scuff the paint. It is a MAJOR problem to cover a fire hydrant with snow, so they always have to be clearly visable, no reason to hit them.

Yes, I'm aware of what it's for. But it's not always out of harms way. Mine is right in the middle of my driveway. was about 1/2 above grade when I moved in. Had to fix it. A neighbor's was in the middle of his sodded yard, and was broken off by a skid steer moving trees. Made a big mess.

Not saying tearing up a hydrant happens, but it could happen if the planets align, and that's the reasoning for the bylaw as it was explained to me by the city.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:
Get rid of the RCMP, and go with Regional police that report to our duly elected officials. Something to be said about local officer that has to get re-elected. The elected official has to respond to the will of the public or he is out of a job! RCMP are just the biggest gang in town now, strutting around in their colors!! Their time has gone. Go guard parliment. Tazer, and kick some of those fatcats on parliment hill in the face......that's a real public service!

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:
Get rid of the RCMP, and go with Regional police that report to our duly elected officials. Something to be said about local officer that has to get re-elected. The elected official has to respond to the will of the public or he is out of a job! RCMP are just the biggest gang in town now, strutting around in their colors!! Their time has gone. Go guard parliment. Tazer, and kick some of those fatcats on parliment hill in the face......that's a real public service!

Back in the day we were proud of the RC's. How times change

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day we were proud of the RC's. How times change

Overall, I am still proud of our RCMP.

They do a good job. Most of them are outstanding citizens, but a few.....douchbags........can quickly ruin the reputation of the whole bunch.

Top Bottom