do hidden creatures really exsist?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey if this is you what the fk you smokin there lad. you seen any green men from mars lately.

yes this is the real me!!!

no , no little green men!

but i have seen a demon at the end of my bed before! she was standing there holding a baby and they both had red eyes! and the day before i had watched a show about ghosts haunting a family and in there house a woman and her son (the baby) had died:eek: , and in the beginning of the show it said that their show opened a door to demons and ghosts!:eek: i just told it "in the name of jesus christ get out! you have no authority over me because jesus christ lives within me LEAVE! NOW! in the name of the lord!!!" and it vanished! i am not joking that was the scariest thing i have ever lived through! the same thing happened to my dad it started shaking his bed violently and shaking him! he prayed the same pray and it also vanished!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

but i have seen a demon at the end of my bed before! she was standing there holding a baby and they both had red eyes! and the day before i had watched a show about ghosts haunting a family and in there house a woman and her son (the baby) had died:eek: , and in the beginning of the show it said that their show opened a door to demons and ghosts!:eek: i just told it "in the name of jesus christ get out! you have no authority over me because jesus christ lives within me LEAVE! NOW! in the name of the lord!!!" and it vanished! i am not joking that was the scariest thing i have ever lived through! the same thing happened to my dad it started shaking his bed violently and shaking him! he prayed the same pray and it also vanished!

Interesting.... I'm glad you were able to rid yourself of the television generated demon & child....

Good job.....

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
....Every morning when I wakes 4 sure ! :d

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What was she wearing? I'd let those red eyes see a real hidden MONSTER if some crazy eyed beotch woke me up from a good sleep. I'd make her repent all her sins and I would thrust and thrust and thrust the evil from her, even if it took all night. I wouldn't want to fail God's test of faith. What better way to show God your devotion than to convert one of Satan's creatures to a servant of God?

You can do it....use the force Luke.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey if this is you what the fk you smokin there lad. you seen any green men from mars lately.

LOL - I think someone dipped into his dad's bottle of moonshine! No matter what the old native ladies tell you, you can't make hooch from birch bark, that wood alcohol will do bad sh!t to a guy's head mind and body dude!!

Top Bottom