do hidden creatures really exsist?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was watching LOST TAPES last night and some of it seems real but some of it seems fake. ever seen it? think its real?

whats your thoughts? how about the DEATHWORM?

just want to get some opinions.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
did you see the series finally? turns out they are all dead and were never on a plane that crashed on an island that time shifts......

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its kinda like the real joey?:confused:

but on serious note if they are hidden creatures how do we know they exist. if hidden they have never been seen so if you have never seen it you don't know its there so it doesn't exist. like i said its like the real joey.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
its kinda like the real joey?:confused:

but on serious note if they are hidden creatures how do we know they exist. if hidden they have never been seen so if you have never seen it you don't know its there so it doesn't exist. like i said its like the real joey.

Blind Faith......:d I believe in Joey....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was watching LOST TAPES last night and some of it seems real but some of it seems fake. ever seen it? think its real?

whats your thoughts? how about the DEATHWORM?

just want to get some opinions.

Yes hidden creatures do exist, you might not be able to see them, but you can definitely feel their presence - but don't be scared, if you tell your local pharmacist that you have crabs, they'll give you the right shampoo.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes hidden creatures do exist, you might not be able to see them, but you can definitely feel their presence - but don't be scared, if you tell your local pharmacist that you have crabs, they'll give you the right shampoo.

i'm hoping you're not talking to the pharmacist again was wondering why you had all that herbal shampoo, your hair wasn't that nice although you were acting a little like a rock star at the bar in golden. :d:d:dlol. starting to make sense now. :beer:;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey if this is you what the fk you smokin there lad. you seen any green men from mars lately.

Top Bottom