truth

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
copied from another site. i've been saying this for years. i used to get crap from corporate for saying this to them.

As a former ambassador polaris requires ambassadors to pump up product. I left the program because after the release in 2019 with the 850 being such a pile because I voiced my opinion. What we as ambassadors rode at the reveal was NOT what we got as consumers. Polaris turned the other cheek and didn't want to hear about the issues the 850 was having. I have been on a 9r now for 2 seasons in my xcrs and I can tell you that the tuning is a big part of why the top end is minimal over a well set up 850. After playing with the tune I have my 9rs working very well and they do show a gain over an 850 now, but it did take some playing around to get them to that point. It's sad that companies have to false advertise product to make it seem better then it really is. Sucking ambassadors Into a program and giving them a discount on product to basically lie about the performance is definitely a scam. It's to bad there aren't enough ambassadors that will tell the truth over a measly discount.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting. how is an ambassador going to tell the truth if they want to keep their job?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting. how is an ambassador going to tell the truth if they want to keep their job?
The company should be asking there guys for input and to find the short comings of the product design or flaws with the product not saying no no there no problem everyone shut up lol

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they just have to keep silent publicly and toe the company line.
the whole chain case thing and the mystery surrounding the constant posts/vids about proper chain tension is a case in point.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they just have to keep silent publicly and toe the company line.
the whole chain case thing and the mystery surrounding the constant posts/vids about proper chain tension is a case in point.

I duno, if they didn’t do that there would have been a ton more exploded sleds and pissed off people. Short of saying hey we put the wrong parts in your sled I think it was the right move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I duno, if they didn’t do that there would have been a ton more exploded sleds and pissed off people. Short of saying hey we put the wrong parts in your sled I think it was the right move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yeah it was the right move but it proves the point that they can’t disclose the issue behind it if they want to stay employed. which is completely understandable.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This type of thing goes far beyond snowmobiles, its an ego thing for those making decisions. A major oil and gas company I used to work for would black ball you if you didn't drink the corporate kool aid. Even after failed policies were rolled back, you were still an a-hole for saying, I told ya so.

Top Bottom