Deaths

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going through a hell of a go round here..............lost 2 good friends recently an now Bff's son..............

Please stop drinking and driving...............

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with people? The sad part is, the person who did it will be out before the family who lost their loved ones are done grieving.....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My heart goes out to everybody. 19 is way too young...I don't know if I could keep it together if it was my kid.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss. My condolances to the family and friends. This hit's so close to home for me. I had a family member killed by a drunk driver he was 16 and that was 6 years ago. It true it gets easier with time, but it NEVER goes away. Goodngrubby is right..... 19 is way to young to die

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone !!!! I was with the family yesterday. Media amazes me sometimes. Boys had car trouble and were pushing the broken down car further off the highway onto the grass to avoid an accident, with hazard lights on. For some reason she was out driving in her Jammies, and plowed right into them. Colton died immediatly, his friend Tyson is in critical condition, lost a leg on impact, had other amputated and at this point don't think he will make it.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry for this families loss. My son(16) is in the process of getting his drivers and it worries me that he will be on the road with drunks.

People need to wake up !!! One just never knows. I spent the day with the Family yesterday............and let me tell you it was heartwrenching. We worry about our kids all the time..............but we can't keep them in a bubble always.........all it takes is one wrong decision. Funny, at the hospital, this gal was over heard saying she wanted to kill herself............people need to make smart choices !!! I keep putting this poem out there for my son to read and re-read..............he's hitting his teen years and I want him making smart choices............

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It IS horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. The ONLY difference between the lady that killed your friend and anyone else that has ever driven impaired is dumb luck..... Myself included.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy just turned 16 last month.... my biggest fear is that he makes a big mistake that he may pay dearly for. We cant control what other people do out there on the roads. I feel for you. Very sad.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It IS horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. The ONLY difference between the lady that killed your friend and anyone else that has ever driven impaired is dumb luck..... Myself included.

I hear you. This was a big wake up call...............spending the Day with the family Saturday was heartwrenching for me............they say seeing is believing.............I have seen !!! And never want to again....................

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't.jpg

Colton's younger brother did this for him............he's trying cope with the loss of his brother........poor thing !!

Top Bottom