Rest in Peace "Kellyandhislimo"

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sad… met him once but didn’t have the pleasure to get to know him.. condolences to all that knew him

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s gotta be hard on her! RIP!
Ya it is forsure

He had a attack back in 2018 , layed him up for a few years , didn't see him for 4 years at all

He just got back into sledding this winter ( me moving back may have helped with that ) and had a plan to simply life ( we talked about it on the way home Sunday nite from sledding)

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get up and say a quick blurb. If you don't, you will always regret it.
Ya I know right , just gotta get past the feelings to not be a bumbing fool lol

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just keep it short. Write something out, read it once or twice and then get up and say it. If you're a "bumbling fool", that just means it's from the heart and you care. Super hard to do but yeah, you only get the one opportunity in that setting. You can always talk to them though. I talk to my brother every day

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too young too soon. I first met Kelly at Owlhead sledding about 10 years ago. Since then we became good friends and always had a good laugh when we got together with Jeff and others. In recent years he joined our local Leslieville Elks Lodge and we were proud to have him as a Brother. Some of us will be standing as an honour guard today at the service. We shall see you there, whoever is coming. Joel
RIP in heaven, smashin endless pow…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom