Carbon tax

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turd is saying that there will be no more exemptions for other provinces. This is a tax on pollution he said. He’s digging in.
if it's a tax on pollution then why is is lifting the tax on a fuel that creates a greater carbon foot print. He should be taxing heating oil more to incentivize the use of heat pumps. We all know that he slipping in the poles in the maritimes. what better way to bolster your votes than to thow the dog a bone.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turd is saying that there will be no more exemptions for other provinces. This is a tax on pollution he said. He’s digging in.
Good! The harder he digs in and opens his mouth the lower his polling numbers go . I hope he stays in and then the liberal party is pushed into oblivion come voting time .
IMG_0018.png

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the next election there certainly will be a mess to clean up

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my propane tank topped up yesterday, .88c/l plus .10c/l carbon tax.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good, the harder he digs in the faster they'll sink!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need the Turd to ride this right to the bottom, as long as NDP keeps them propped up which they will because they will be irrelevant soon enough hopefully. My guess and dont know the rules but his party is going to try and punt him but he is pretty slippery..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am willing to bet he resigns like SR did. He has been doing everything SR did thus far, and it’s coming to the 40 year anniversary of SR resigning. Stay tuned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quick Dick McDick commented on his latest podcast that the Liberals have obviously been lying to Canadians. We pay carbon tax and then are reimbursed by the govt. so if that’s the case then why the carve out in the Maritimes? Yep nobody lies like a Liberal.
Ughh......how can you listen to that guy? He makes my skin crawl almost as bad as sock boy! Can't stand that guy

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ughh......how can you listen to that guy? He makes my skin crawl almost as bad as sock boy! Can't stand that guy
His ideas are down to earth, literally. A good ol’ prairie boy telling it the way it is. I look forward to every new one and to see how he rips the Turd once again.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to the electrical grid down east when they have all houses on heat pumps...........
I'm sure the gov't will fund another $30B dam project in Quebec or turn their head the other way on some natural gas fueled peaking plants.

Two sets of rules, one for the east and one for the rest.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
It's all good no worries... was just looking at the theory of operation on these I have a pretty hard time believing this will be a step forward. For 10k LOL.
they would never keep up out here. winters down there don't really do the long periods of -30's I have lots of friends and family down there and the heat pumps do serve purpose and are cheaper in most circumstances to use for heat than oil.

Top Bottom