Canadian Liberal Government Internet Censorship Plan

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's the part where you substantiate your claim with "credible" sources. It's how we learn.

And I counter with my "credible" sources.

I'd say something like 60 courts including the right leaning Supreme Court couldn't find any election fraud in the pittiful lack of evidence presented.

Weigh both sides and decide what seems more believable. Some people just believe anything if they're told enough times it's true.

People go down a "rabbit hole" and stay there because they can't get out of their news feed/echo chamber.

I think the maga trump quanon cultists have painted themselves into corners and can't get out without making a mess.
Whats a credible source? Do you believe if we gave the Democrats the job of doing a forensic audit they would do it fairly? Maybe thats why an outside company was brought in. Doesn't matter anyways. The results real or fake are in and squatters rights guarantee 4 yrs of left rule no matter what they find in the audits.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fake aduit fake fake fake

Problem is, people are so brainwashed as soon as this fake audit is done announcing trumped up results pointing at "irregularities".

The damage is done, minds are made and by the time it's pointed out how fake it is, faux has spun it up and the cultists keep culting.

I don't know man, something needs to change. This is not the way.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one knows what to believe anymore. Repubs making it tougher to cheat, and Dems are not happy. That I can see.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And thats the way it should be. Make it fool proof for cheating. People need to trust the system works. They have lost that

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has nothing do with fake news ...read the summary ...all about inclusivity ....more left wing agenda politics and control ....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's the part where you substantiate your claim with "credible" sources. It's how we learn.

I'd say something like 60 courts including the right leaning Supreme Court couldn't find any election fraud in the pittiful lack of evidence presented.

Weigh both sides and decide what seems more believable. Some people just believe anything if they're told enough times it's true.

People go down a "rabbit hole" and stay there because they can't get out of their news feed/echo chamber.

I think the maga trump quanon cultists have painted themselves into corners and can't get out without making a mess.
So no way the courts could be corrupt or too scared to look at it right?

Open your eyes man, everything is corrupt and things are happening that people 5-10yrs ago said could never happen. Open your eyes.

You are only seeing the calm surface, below the surface its violent turbulence.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one knows what to believe anymore. Repubs making it tougher to cheat, and Dems are not happy. That I can see.

How did you decide republicans are making it easier to vote, what did you read?

You know I can quickly link 20 news stories that say different. Why would people disagree with 20 independent fact checked sources and trust leroy from mom's basement ?

They make voting so complicated down there jeez.

P.S. there was no voter fraud, their going to lie to you.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So no way the courts could be corrupt or too scared to look at it right?

Open your eyes man, everything is corrupt and things are happening that people 5-10yrs ago said could never happen. Open your eyes.

You are only seeing the calm surface, below the surface its violent turbulence.

Tell us more Uncle Billy pleeease

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the name calling again.....you think you know so much but behave like a 12 yr old, how are we to even take anything you type seriously?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you decide republicans are making it easier to vote, what did you read?

You know I can quickly link 20 news stories that say different. Why would people disagree with 20 independent fact checked sources and trust leroy from mom's basement ?

They make voting so complicated down there jeez.

P.S. there was no voter fraud, their going to lie to you.
Please don't link any CNN stories. After Project Veritas they have as much credibility as your posts.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I didn't make a claim, I expressed an opinion. I have zero obligation to substantiate my "opinion" to anyone, especially the likes of you. There's lots of credible information out there that I've based my opinion on, which of course you would call misinformation. Most likely I'd call your so called credible information misinformation too. See how useless it is to try to misrepresent opinions as fact? Learn to separate the two and we can have an intelligent conversation. Well.....maybe not.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is close to that but some people seen that coming and have secured things to prevent it from going that far. Nobody wins in war. People just need to be brought to the edge so that they fully understand the situation and wake up.

Once awake and united, we win.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fake aduit fake fake fake

Problem is, people are so brainwashed as soon as this fake audit is done announcing trumped up results pointing at "irregularities".

The damage is done, minds are made and by the time it's pointed out how fake it is, faux has spun it up and the cultists keep culting.

I don't know man, something needs to change. This is not the way.
Watch for yourself once it goes live.

https://azaudit.org/

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they've had the ballots for a week with nobody watching the henhouse cept the faux

Why is faux talking about Biden canceling red meat ? Tucker kevin mcarther too ? weird stuff

More importantly, why do people fall for stupid stuff ? So much stupid

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they've had the ballots for a week with nobody watching the henhouse cept the faux

Why is faux talking about Biden canceling red meat ? Tucker kevin mcarther too ? weird stuff

More importantly, why do people fall for stupid stuff ? So much stupid
You don't believe there is a concerted effort in North America to ban beef? You are shielded from reality arent you? Try and follow along. Those evil methane gas farts will be the end of civilization as we know it according to the looney left

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Link what faux is promoting about Binden is taking red meat away...Why are they promoting that story and again why do people eat the lies faux feeds them ?

It's just weird and very harmful and directed by the Murdochs and republicans to cause problems.

Cultists up to, and including kevin mccarthy are pushing this lie, when do people realize they're being lied to ? If faux pushes it, it must be true right ?

Maybe we need a "truth in advertising" movement in life.

Washington (CNN)Republican members of Congress, Fox News personalities and other prominent right-wing figures are falsely claiming that President Joe Biden is trying to force Americans to eat far less red meat.

"Joe Biden's climate plan includes cutting 90% of red meat from our diets by 2030. They want to limit us to about four pounds a year. Why doesn't Joe stay out of my kitchen?" Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert wrote on Twitter on Saturday.
No fewer than five Fox News or Fox Business personalities told versions of the scare story on the air starting Friday morning. For example, Fox News host Jesse Watters said Saturday that "Americans are going to have to cut their red meat consumption by 90% in order to reduce emissions to hit Biden's target. That means you're only allowed to eat four pounds of red meat a year. That adds up to a burger a month. That's it."
In a particularly odd moment on Twitter on Sunday, two Republican governors, Greg Abbott of Texas and Brad Little of Idaho, tweeted their opposition to the Biden red meat policy that doesn't exist -- and cited a Fox News graphic that listed the supposed elements of the nonexistent policy.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest assured faux news will be gone soon. Gina is helping us dismantle the so called "free" press. When the "WE" is in total control it will be CBC 24/7 and nothing but.

:d

Top Bottom