Canadian Liberal Government Internet Censorship Plan

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Link what faux is promoting about Binden is taking red meat away...Why are they promoting that story and again why do people eat the lies faux feeds them ?

It's just weird and very harmful and directed by the Murdochs and republicans to cause problems.

Cultists up to, and including kevin mccarthy are pushing this lie, when do people realize they're being lied to ? If faux pushes it, it must be true right ?

Maybe we need a "truth in advertising" movement in life.

Washington (CNN)Republican members of Congress, Fox News personalities and other prominent right-wing figures are falsely claiming that President Joe Biden is trying to force Americans to eat far less red meat.

"Joe Biden's climate plan includes cutting 90% of red meat from our diets by 2030. They want to limit us to about four pounds a year. Why doesn't Joe stay out of my kitchen?" Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert wrote on Twitter on Saturday.
No fewer than five Fox News or Fox Business personalities told versions of the scare story on the air starting Friday morning. For example, Fox News host Jesse Watters said Saturday that "Americans are going to have to cut their red meat consumption by 90% in order to reduce emissions to hit Biden's target. That means you're only allowed to eat four pounds of red meat a year. That adds up to a burger a month. That's it."
In a particularly odd moment on Twitter on Sunday, two Republican governors, Greg Abbott of Texas and Brad Little of Idaho, tweeted their opposition to the Biden red meat policy that doesn't exist -- and cited a Fox News graphic that listed the supposed elements of the nonexistent policy.

I haven't seen any stories by Fox about Biden banning red meat. He needs red meat to stay awake. His looney left greeny climate waggers are sure pushing though. But then you never heard that as well I'm sure.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they've had the ballots for a week with nobody watching the henhouse cept the faux

Why is faux talking about Biden canceling red meat ? Tucker kevin mcarther too ? weird stuff

More importantly, why do people fall for stupid stuff ? So much stupid
Its not so hard to understand, Trump knew election fraud was going to happen and prepared for it.
aca423c5d56153072984d128b0ac1e0e.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest assured faux news will be gone soon. Gina is helping us dismantle the so called "free" press. When the "WE" is in total control it will be CBC 24/7 and nothing but.

:d
I think you will be gone before Fox is hahaha

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not so hard to understand, Trump knew election fraud was going to happen and prepared for it.

He knew it was coming alright.

• Finally, Trump broadly claimed that “voter fraud is very, very common,” and he has called for poll watchers to look for people impersonating voters or voting numerous times. However, numerous academic studies and government inquiries have found in-person voter fraud to be rare.
Check it out here, good stuff

Trump's Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org

Hilarious because he said it all about 2016 The guy is a grifter Cult leader

Last edited:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I saw a picture of the infrared system, a cardboard box and a wallmart bluelight, it should take a few years to check over 2 million ballots.

How about this, we know they will find something "irregular" so is the whole ballot spoiled, if not why ?

Lets say there are 25 votes on a ballot, what elections are good down ballot ?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, you still use google for searching........

And you just eat up the stuff they put into your lap. Why do you think its so easy to find? You dont think the opposition will put up a fight? A counter argument? You really have no clue how big of a battle is happening around the world right now do you?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Factcheck.org isn't that one of Zuckerberg's ?

Nope

The Annenberg Foundation is a family foundation that provides funding and support to non-profit organizations in the United States and around the world.[SUP][2][/SUP] Some of the Foundation's core initiatives are the Annenberg/Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) project (now Annenberg Learner), which funds many educational television shows broadcast on Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) public television in the United States

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Nope

The Annenberg Foundation is a family foundation that provides funding and support to non-profit organizations in the United States and around the world.[SUP][2][/SUP] Some of the Foundation's core initiatives are the Annenberg/Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) project (now Annenberg Learner), which funds many educational television shows broadcast on Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) public television in the United States
What does that have to do with fact check?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This Idiot Guildbeault should not be part of the liberal government, what a joke. He's a bloody criminal , right from Wikipedia

In 1997, Guilbeault joined Greenpeace Canada. He was put in charge of its climate change division and he managed the climate and energy campaign before being the organization's Quebec bureau chief in 2000. In 2005, he coordinated the climate campaign for Greenpeace International.[SUP][9][/SUP] On four occasions, Guilbeault made headlines for Greenpeace, such as when he scaled Toronto's CN Tower in 2001, accompanied by British militant Chris Holden. At the time the tower was the tallest in the world. After ascending to a height of 340m, they unfurled a banner that read: "Canada and Bush Climate Killers."[SUP][10][/SUP] Guilbeault and Holden were arrested and charged with mischief for the stunt.[SUP][11][/SUP] The goal was to grab the world's attention a week before the UN's sixth conference on climate change, where the fate of the Kyoto Protocol would be decided. Guilbeault remained Greenpeace's Quebec spokesperson until June 8, 2007, at which time he announced his resignation.[SUP][12]
[/SUP]In 2008, he returned to Équiterre, which he had cofounded fifteen years earlier, to work on climate change issues. He left that position in autumn 2018.[SUP][13][/SUP]

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Idiot Guildbeault should not be part of the liberal government, what a joke. He's a bloody criminal , right from Wikipedia

That's EXACTLY what I said in my Post, RK I thought you were going to put up the link for the Pierre Poilievre PETION for the Internet Censor Bill.......What happened RK we all need to sign it !!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This minister is a salesperson for this bill and he has no clue what the implications are. This bill cant be passed this will give the government the power to control internet content. Which will include what we have on here too. I get enough emails from Google giving us crap for the content on here I cant imagine if the CRTC is governing the internet here too,

Top Bottom