Say No to Ottawa Truck Tax

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Justin and his buddies want to slap a tax on Truck purchases (Wants to penalize western Canadians more). Say not to Liberals tax/spend idealogy. Sign the petition.

Ottawa is thinking about a new tax on your truck or SUV.

They’re the most popular vehicles in Canada and now the feds are eyeing them for a new tax that would range from $1,000 to $4,000.

For example, the proposed tax would cost an extra $1,000 on a Ford F-150. A Ram 3500 heavy duty pickup truck would get hit with a $4,000 tax.

Do you know someone who drives a Silverado 1500 or Tacoma?

Minister Steven Guilbeault and his Department of Environment bureaucrats just wrote a new report urging Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to impose a tax on pickup trucks.

Up until now, the tax was only hitting large new SUVs such as the Nissan Armada, but the report is pushing for that tax to now hit pickup trucks, both light duty and heavy duty.

Yes. The government brought in a tax that was only for a few large SUVs and now it’s moving the goalposts and trying to nail everyday Canadians with it – where have we heard that one before?

Canada is a huge country and it has nasty weather for much of the year. Millions of Canadians depend on their trucks to haul what they need for their work and their families. Millions more count on an SUV to get them through all kinds of road conditions.

Should Prime Minister Justin Trudeau get to punish you for the vehicle you drive?

If we fight back RIGHT NOW, there’s a chance we can stop this new Truck and SUV Tax before it starts.

Vancouver city hall tried to push through a similar sort of tax, but we fought them in public hearings and they backed down. The mayor even voted against the new vehicle tax.

SPEAK UP NOW. Please take a minute to SIGN OUR PETITION by clicking https://www.taxpayer.com/petitions/no-truck-and-suv-tax-

When you’re done, share it with your friends and neighbours who would also be hit with a Truck or SUV tax. You probably know a few people who need to know!

Thanks for stepping up and fighting for taxpayers – it’s making a difference!

- Kris, Shannon and all of the CTF staff.

PS: Want to fight the good fight AND send a message? Hit up our new online store to show you’re in the ring! We have T-shirts, hats, coffee mugs and more! Click HERE to check it out at shop.taxpayer.com

PPS: If you want to know MORE about this new Truck Tax that could happen, click HERE to read our latest article in the Toronto Sun newspaper chain.

Last edited:

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Justin and his buddies want to slap a tax on Truck purchases (Wants to penalize western Canadians more). Say not to Liberals tax/spend idealogy. Sign the petition.

Can anybody tell me when a petition has changed anything in this country?
This ch!t is getting old.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my $110,000 f350 limited is going to cost $114,000 now with this new tax? Devastating...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my $110,000 f350 limited is going to cost $114,000 now with this new tax? Devastating...

4 grand must not make a difference to you I guess. I certainly would rather have the 4 grand in my pocket that in sock boy's pocket. The dumbazz gets enough of our money IMO

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 grand must not make a difference to you I guess. I certainly would rather have the 4 grand in my pocket that in sock boy's pocket. The dumbazz gets enough of our money IMO
Nah it matters to me, but it's not going to stop me from buying a truck either.

Trudeau wasent the first P.M to introduce a tax and wont be the last. Many other P.M's have put their hands in our wallets. Many of those have been Conservative leaders, all politicians are crooks...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that pst sucks. In Alberta, we dont pay that one. Thats a plus.

Top Bottom