Buying new Vehicle

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not even on 40s. And
looks like a station wagon.

Buddy bought a g-wagon. Looked kinda cool until i saw the price lol

Rofl I know brother !!! Isn't it strange how now and days the big dick comeption isn't who has it better, but who has it worse ? (Ie paying mroe for a vehicle)
Mind boggling

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This topic was meant for the people who have bought a new vehicle. Don't be a hater cause your jealous, just move the f on

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man every time you open your trap you make yourself look like a total douche bag.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This topic was meant for the people who have bought a new vehicle. Don't be a hater cause your jealous, just move the f on

I gotta ask
Did she like the idea of 5 in the back 2 in the front ? Might I suggest having a drink or 6 first hahaha jk.
Goodluck on the hunt !

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you have a bill of sale and paid for before Sept 1 you will be paying the tax with the one you ordered as well .
It’s only 10% on the value over the 100k
10g over is a $1000 in tax .
Still stupid and still a tax .

I’m probably wrong, I thought there was no luxury tax on pickup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I pulled the trigger on a loaded jeep wagonneer to be built for the wife about 6 months ago. After getting delay after delay here we are...still no jeep and now to buy another new vehicle we are going to get hit with the luxury tax. Not sure what to do. Had a 3rd baby boy on Saturday and don't have a vehicle we can get 3 car seats In. Hence planning ahead and trying to buy 6 months ago. Has anyone else dealt with this recently? Did the dealers do anything for the crazy wait? Thinking about bailing on it, but then don't want to get hit with more taxes buying something else....
My buddy who is a big wholesaler in AB. has one with like 6k for km on it, black with tan interior. PM me if you intrested

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are shitty on fuel 6.4 hemi in em , they like being at the gas station........

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We only went for the hemi. Our current jeep grand Cherokee with the hemi gets 11.5km per 100. But with them delaying and now getting a 23 its got the 3.0 inline 6 twin turbo. The grand wagoneer comes with the 6.4

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We only went for the hemi. Our current jeep grand Cherokee with the hemi gets 11.5km per 100. But with them delaying and now getting a 23 its got the 3.0 inline 6 twin turbo. The grand wagoneer comes with the 6.4
Yup!!, like i said my buddy is driving one

gforce_15

Reaction score
ordered a chev SUV for the wife back in April and still haven't gotten it yet. I've been told it might actually be here this month. I'm more concerned whether it will have any of the options/micro chips it's supposed to have. I don't think the wife will want to trade her current vehicle in if the new one doesn't have functioning heated seats right now lol

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ordered a chev SUV for the wife back in April and still haven't gotten it yet. I've been told it might actually be here this month. I'm more concerned whether it will have any of the options/micro chips it's supposed to have. I don't think the wife will want to trade her current vehicle in if the new one doesn't have functioning heated seats right now lol

It should. Our suburban just came with everything functional except park assist which I could care less. The front/ rear camera have great vision Was on order in early April as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegamark

Reaction score
Been waiting for chips for heated seats and wheel for 6 months now, didn’t find out they were missing til the deal was done!

Top Bottom