Boston Bruins

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bad, I didn't actually look at the roster report , or see the game, just went by what tsn mobile had said that evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe they got rid of Boychuck, wtf were they thinking?? This move doesn't make the Bruins a better team and IMO, does quite the opposite.

Looking forward to tonights game against the Flyers! Should be entertaining if nothing else. 116 days of waiting is finally over!! Go BRUINS!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASCAR is still on. Just sayin

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Habs go let it begin :)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Canucks suck.

There, now it is officially a Bruins thread once again. lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Bruins finally found the scoring touch with 11 goals in the last 3 games. D's picking up their game, if the offense can get it rolling we should pick up some more wins. And here's a hint for Claude Julien, DON'T START RASK AGAINST THE HABS, HE SUCKS IN NET PLAYING AGAINST THEM.

Ok, that's enough of that. lol

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about leave Lucic home as well. What a tool he can be.

Looks like the Bruins finally found the scoring touch with 11 goals in the last 3 games. D's picking it up their game, if the offense can get it rolling we should pick up some more wins. And here's a hint for Claude Julien, DON'T START RASK AGAINST THE HABS, HE SUCKS IN NET PLAYING AGAINST THEM.

Ok, that's enough of that. lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about not, see my post in the Habs thread.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand his high tempo emotions during the game and yes all teams have such dynamic players to get under the skin of their opponents. Hwvr, he crossed the line when he expresses such stupidity to the fans who pay for his salary and the luxury to play in the NHL. My friend's 8 year old son was asking his father what all the hype was about only because he did not know what the hand/arm motion meant. These guys have to understand there are millions of kids who warship these guys and watch every move they make. Sure they see stuff in their daily lives but IMO Lucic's actions have no place in professional sports. He should be suspended for several games to rethink his actions in the future. I don't think corporate America would condone such an action to a customer so why should any fan. Just my 2cents worth :cool:

How about not, see my post in the Habs thread.

Top Bottom