Boston Bruins

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suspended for exhibiting bad behavior? Give me a break man, I've seen hits that deserve a suspension and all they get is a slap on the wrist.

If he was playing for the Canucks and I attacked him for that you'd be giving me all kinds of grief about complaining about his behavior.

Anytime a Bruin does something you disapprove of you always call for a suspension. Sorry but we'll have to disagree on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry but this is not an issue about hits…... its about respect for your customers - the fans and in particular small kids watching this take place. And definitely without a doubt if a Canuck player did the same I would be saying the exact same thing. IMO there is no place in the game for such crude motions. What you do with your circle of buddies is up to you but not in front of 20,000 fans plus TV viewers.

Suspended for exhibiting bad behavior? Give me a break man, I've seen hits that deserve a suspension and all they get is a slap on the wrist.

If he was playing for the Canucks and I attacked him for that you'd be giving me all kinds of grief about complaining about his behavior.

Anytime a Bruin does something you disapprove of you always call for a suspension. Sorry but we'll have to disagree on this one.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. It's not worthy of a suspension and you know it. Get over it bro.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as a company owner if one of my employees did this no doubt it would be goodbye see ya later. Anyway, yes lets agree to disagree.

Sorry but we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. It's not worthy of a suspension and you know it. Get over it bro.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The league punished him 5k, which is really nothing for him, hopefully he pulls his head outa his azz, I thought last falls handshake deal was bad enough, but that little gesture was a bit over the top, there's playing with emotion and then there is just being a moron

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that matters right now is that they are behind the Habs :)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that matters right now is that they are behind the Habs :)

Thats ok, it's still early in the season, they've got plenty of time to fall apart. :beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
& spanked ... Again :)

I was kinda hoping you weren't one of those obnoxious homers. :doh: It's cool though, it's when the playoffs start when this stuff really means something. :thumb:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping you weren't one of those obnoxious homers. :doh: It's cool though, it's when the playoffs start when this stuff really means something. :thumb:

Lol just some friendly razzing

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what you're saying is, you're not one of those obnoxious homers? lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what you're saying is, you're not one of those obnoxious homers? lol

Exactly lol, I just really hate the Bruins well because I'm a Habs fan and that's what we do lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn Bruins are stinking up the joint and I know you Hab fans are loving it. Thank god I've got the Pats to cheer for still. lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was wondering when you would chime in lol

Top Bottom