Boston Bruins

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The term "fan" is used a little loosely these days... A real fan, of any team would accept they lost and wait for the next season and give due credit to the winning team.... A bunch or retards who got liquored up and acted like douche bags are no more than just that.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The term "fan" is used a little loosely these days... A real fan, of any team would accept they lost and wait for the next season and give due credit to the winning team.... A bunch or retards who got liquored up and acted like douche bags are no more than just that.

Word.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shawn Thorton is gone, I wonder if the Bruins are looking to change their image and are leaning away from the pugilistic way of playing? I hope they bring in another good fighter AND someone that can on occasion, light the lamp? Would also like to see them resign Iginla and let him finish his career as a Bruin.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Patrice Bergeron, winner of the 2014 Selke Award and his 2nd!!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shawn Thorton is gone, I wonder if the Bruins are looking to change their image and are leaning away from the pugilistic way of playing? I hope they bring in another good fighter AND someone that can on occasion, light the lamp? Would also like to see them resign Iginla and let him finish his career as a Bruin.

Iginla is such a good fit on Boston, almost too good. All those bonuses he earned are going to hurt capspace. Hopefully they can work something out.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He won't fit in well with the speed of Colorado at all, didn't work in Pitts, won't work there either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Painfully, I must agree. I wish they could have found some cap space to make it work as a Bruin.

Boston worked well for him. 3rd on the team in scoring during the regular season, same in the playoffs. I don't think its going to be anywhere near that on the Avs. Hopefully he can prove us wrong!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to miss not having Iggy, he made for a good Bruin during his short time there. Good luck to him in Colorado but I don't see him winning a ring there either. It's almost time to get this board thread fired up again. Good luck to all you guys and your favorite teams!

Go Bruins!!!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup...^^^ go habs... Again lol

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to miss not having Iggy, he made for a good Bruin during his short time there. Good luck to him in Colorado but I don't see him winning a ring there either. It's almost time to get this board thread fired up again. Good luck to all you guys and your favorite teams!

Go Bruins!!!

Habs gotchya again few nights back,
Consider the thread fired up ;)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Habs gotchya again few nights back,
Consider the thread fired up ;)

They did?? I thought they'd only played 2 games (Washington and Detroit) but I really haven't been paying much attention to the preseason, been too busy moose hunting to watch any tv.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then you will be upset that Boston dressed pretty much their entire regular team and the Habs sent only 2 regulars ? Lol, sorry but that's a true story

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then you will be upset that Boston dressed pretty much their entire regular team and the Habs sent only 2 regulars ? Lol, sorry but that's a true story

Why would I be upset over a meaningless pre season game? lol

I just checked the stats on that game. No Lucic, no Chara, no Marchand, no Bergeron, no Rask, no Campbell, no Hamilton, no McQuaid, no Krug, so they didn't dress their entire regular team. Nice try though bud. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom