Boston Bruins

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I-has-a-sad.jpg

Definitely not the result I was hoping for. Too many missed chances, that could have made the difference. I was really hoping Iginla could get a cup this year, he is a good fit in Boston and had a great year putting up some good numbers again.

Congratulations to Montreal, they played a good game and got the W.

PS go New York lol.

PPS Subban is going to get to a whole new level of cockiness now!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was supposed to be the original msg fer AK
Mmmmmhmmm yeeeup, unreal speed and transition game, put em on their heels

really people?? do you guys even watch hockey? there is no ref favouritism, for every missed call for boston its the same for mtl, last game subban got high sticked without a call too,,,, its playoff hockey and its awesome,and this series is the best……sorry mtl is winning and in the end theyre gonna put boston OUT without the refs help no matter what whining u guys do….theyre better, a better all around coehesive unit. and its awesome to watch, enjoy it!
as for cherry sayin ****, snopro hes as brand loyal to boston as u are skidoo, feeergetabouuutit, habs win

If the Bruins win tonight (and I believe they will), they will finish of the Habs at the Belle in game 6.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a habs fan but even if I wasn't I would root for them as the only Canadian team in the playoffs. I hope plio7 is right.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are more Canadian players on the bruins than on the habs

That is probalbly right but they are still an American team. It's been so long since a Canadian team won the Cup that I would even cheer for the Leafs if they were the last Canadian team standing.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Habs nation!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the above post ^^^€

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The only hard part now, IMHO, is that we will have to listen to Bob Cole for the next series!

Take the time to really listen to what he is saying...........maybe he is hitting the bottle in the booth and his brain isn't quick enough to follow the play?

I'll have a tough time cheering in this series. I am Canadian made but there is also Sather and Vigneault, St. Louis, Lindvquist, etc......It will be a good series and I think Montreal in 6 as the St.Louis bubble can't last many more games.

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weeeeeeeyaaaa!!! Lets hear the ref card ak

OK clown, it's pretty obvious that you are new to this thread, otherwise you would already know I don't blame the refs for the Bruins losing games, unlike a good number of Canadians on this site that do (you know who you are). And if you don't believe me, start at page 1 and read this entire thread.

I've never blamed the refs for a Bruins loss and I won't start now. I blame this series loss on the Bruins pathetic effort and for letting the Canadiens dictate play at home. All they had to do was play their game and they would have easily won this series.

And as a Bruins fan, I will never root for the Canadiens, hell, i'd root for the Canucks before I'd root for the Canadiens to win the cup.

So my hockey team is done for the season, life goes on. With that said, whomever comes out of the west is going to win the cup against either eastern team.

I know it's a tough thing for Habs fans to do but how about showing a little bit of class in victory.

http://theproducers.weei.com/sports...tly-think-humping-bobby-orr-statue-is-classy/

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmmmmhmmm yeeeup, unreal speed and transition game, put em on their heels

really people?? do you guys even watch hockey? there is no ref favouritism, for every missed call for boston its the same for mtl, last game subban got high sticked without a call too,,,, its playoff hockey and its awesome,and this series is the best……sorry mtl is winning and in the end theyre gonna put boston OUT without the refs help no matter what whining u guys do….theyre better, a better all around coehesive unit. and its awesome to watch, enjoy it!
as for cherry sayin ****, snopro hes as brand loyal to boston as u are skidoo, feeergetabouuutit, habs win

If the Bruins win tonight (and I believe they will), they will finish of the Habs at the Belle in game 6.

OK clown, it's pretty obvious that you are new to this thread, otherwise you would already know I don't blame the refs for the Bruins losing games, unlike a good number of Canadians on this site that do (you know who you are). And if you don't believe me, start at page 1 and read this entire thread.

I've never blamed the refs for a Bruins loss and I won't start now. I blame this series loss on the Bruins pathetic effort and for letting the Canadiens dictate play at home. All they had to do was play their game and they would have easily won this series.

And as a Bruins fan, I will never root for the Canadiens, hell, i'd root for the Canucks before I'd root for the Canadiens to win the cup.

So my hockey team is done for the season, life goes on. With that said, whomever comes out of the west is going to win the cup against either eastern team.

I know it's a tough thing for Habs fans to do but how about showing a little bit of class in victory.

The Producers Blog » Montreal fans apparently think humping Bobby Orr statue is classy
clown? lol okie bud….was havin fun with a competing teams hockey fan, you….but hey u talk of class then start name callin?

Guess someones butt hurt they got eliminated….. or no sorry its orr's statue that is hahahaha
sorry bud was too easy, aaaand since when cant sports fans rib each other? Its hockey not the westminster dog show,take er easy big rig its just a game, no hate

As for classless fans every city has them dude, its inevitable and obvious that they get more attention then the good fans, im pretty sure it was bruins fans tweeting and what not calling subban a monkey and the N word. Real classy???
But i dont hold it against them, 95% of the bruin fans are good peeps that wanna watch good hockey

Now go watch golf or nascar or somethin ;d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bandwagon fans are a joke, oh yeah, just kidding there bud. hahahaha

Read up on those tweets, 99% of the tweeters don't even live in Mass, nevermind Boston. And your reading comprehension sucks pal, just sayin so don't take offense.

Butthurt, thats tff, it's hockey and that's all it is and I don't get butthurt over the Bruins losing.

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ma reedin comprahunsion ahaa whats thats?

but what does it matter where theyre from? You were talking fans no? Ur a bruins fan and live in Alaska, im a habs fan and live in BC, they were still dick bruins fans no matter where they posted from….nice try tho

and dontchya worry princess i would never take offense to anythin a faceless user could ever say too me on a forum

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bandwagon fans are a joke, oh yeah, just kidding there bud. hahahaha

Read up on those tweets, 99% of the tweeters don't even live in Mass, nevermind Boston. And your reading comprehension sucks pal, just sayin so don't take offense.

Butthurt, thats tff, it's hockey and that's all it is and I don't get butthurt over the Bruins losing.
if the bandwagon thing was directed at me (cant tell cause my comprehension is lacking) you couldnt be more wrong, been a loyal habs die hard since i was a kid, loved patty roy, courtnall, richer,corson, chelios, savard, desjardins, damphousse, my basements littered with the stuff
as for a joke, what i think is a joke is how ur recent posts you gotta go back to all of them and edit to try and tune them up, cant seem to turn all those thoughts into words at one time? lol but dont take offense :rolleyes:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the bandwagon thing was directed at me (cant tell cause my comprehension is lacking) you couldnt be more wrong, been a loyal habs die hard since i was a kid, loved patty roy, courtnall, richer,corson, chelios, savard, desjardins, damphousse, my basements littered with the stuff
as for a joke, what i think is a joke is how ur recent posts you gotta go back to all of them and edit to try and tune them up, cant seem to turn all those thoughts into words at one time? lol but dont take offense :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was directed at you (lack of reading comprehension and alla that) and what difference does it make if I go back and edit, change, remove something that I posted? Is that the best insult that you can throw my way? You couldn't offend me if you tried, face to face or over the innanet but you can keep on wasting your time trying.

I told you to not take offense to what I posted and yet you still took offense, so really, who's the butthurt one in this thread?

Anyways, my team is done and i'm moving on, time to go bear hunting, bust out the Rhino and wheelers and hit the backcountry for some outdoor fun. Cya next season.

Top Bottom