storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be one hell of a finish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a piss poor performance by the Bruins, they looked like they were playing to not lose instead of playing to win. Montreal came ready to play and they deserved the win but their stupidity at the end of the game is going to cost them tomorrow night. The Bruins tried to play a clean game without taking any penalties and let Montreal hit them at will without much pushback, definitley not the same Bruins team i've been watching all season.

And why do those "classy" Montreal fans need to throw water bottles at the Bruins players? Montreal just played their last home game of the season so I hope the Hab fans enjoyed it.

You can count on some changes tomorrow night, the Bruins play a punishing style of hockey at home and Montreal will not be able to match it. Les Canadiens had their fun last night, now the Bruins will have theirs tomorrow, Montreal better be ready for it or it will get ugly early.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great game played by the Habs! Boston looked tired of chasing the faster Montreal team.

As for the "classy" Montreal fans throwing water bottles, I agree not smart and dumb but then again Boston fans did the same when PK scored the OT goal. So, fans all over can lose their common sense and do stupid things.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great game played by the Habs! Boston looked tired of chasing the faster Montreal team.

As for the "classy" Montreal fans throwing water bottles, I agree not smart and dumb but then again Boston fans did the same when PK scored the OT goal. So, fans all over can lose their common sense and do stupid things.

I'm not justifying throwing anything onto the ice but that just makes no sense, Montreal won the game yet they still throw stuff at the opposing team? And they claim to be such a "classy" organization.

Thornton said in an interview that he had to dodge a bottle thrown at him, good thing he saw it coming or that could have ended up real ugly.

The Bruins lost and deserved it but I can guarantee you that tomorrow nights game will be played differently by the Bruins, they won't let Montreals checking go like it did last night.

Here's a quote from Subban, who somehow thinks he can beat the Bruins by himself.

PK Subban said:
"It's going to be great," he said. "I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building.
"I can't wait to take that all away from them."

Like Boston needed more bulletin board material. And last I checked, there is no I in TEAM.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha cherry ya biased fak, luv ya tho. Hes right on a couple he said but notice how he didnt mention marchands half dive or how paille seemed to disappear to the locker room on an important icing and who finds their way taking the draw.... One of the best faceoff men in the league bergeron.

Good first

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in Mtl right now debating whether to go down town and watch the celebration/riot that will probably follow....

Top Bottom