Boston Bruins

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was wondering when you would chime in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been waiting for that 10 game winning streak to happen but that likely ain't going to happen unless they get some more scorers on the team. I'm holding out hope that they make the playoffs, then anything can happen.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good win for the B's last night!! Let the winning streak begin!! lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Complete domination of the NJ Devils last night, this might be the start of something good for the B's!! Next up, the Broad Street Bullies in Philly!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make it 4 in a row, looks like the boys are starting to come around. They might have found a gamer in Pastrnak 94 goals in 2 games) and will have to make a decision on him after his next game. We're closing in Storm1972! lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find great humor in them missing and the pens having to clinch on the last day of the season. Looking forward to seeing a white out in Winnipeg they are stoked there.... Go Habs !!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Indeed but I will celebrate for now

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

The Bruins sucked this year and wouldn't have won the cup anyways so no big deal. It's time to make some moves and get the boys healthy for next year.

I'd wish you luck but even that's not going to help the Flames beat Vancouver and I can't stand the Canucks. lol

And in 21 consecutive seasons, no Canadien team will win the cup.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

The Bruins sucked this year and wouldn't have won the cup anyways so no big deal. It's time to make some moves and get the boys healthy for next year.

I'd wish you luck but even that's not going to help the Flames beat Vancouver and I can't stand the Canucks. lol

And in 21 consecutive seasons, no Canadien team will win the cup.
AK settle down? Just cause a Hab lover hates the Bruins don't take it out on all Canadian teams? Most of us hate the Habs as well. Lol.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate Boston lol lets just take all our Canadian players back and see if an American team wins the cup lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate Boston lol lets just take all our Canadian players back and see if an American team wins the cup lol

Would never have a cup in the states again lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You going to put all those Canadian players on 7 NHL teams and lower their salaries too? lol

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet !! But lose some ridiculous American teams and create more canadian teams. Lol
GO CANUCKS !!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boston gm let go this morning, that to me was surprising as Boston has been strong for a long while, baffles me how the city of Edmonton can keeps Mac t and Lowe , and tambo , it's crazy

Top Bottom