Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
To the top..... Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend at the sled show, and at the after party!

poster premiere.jpg

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning on going and looking forward to meeting all of you at bo's and maybe planning some future trips no sled but the wife and I both quad and used to sled until I totaled my machine in a drainage ditch

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
planning on going and looking forward to meeting all of you at bo's and maybe planning some future trips no sled but the wife and i both quad and used to sled until i totaled my machine in a drainage ditch

those dam drainage ditches jump out at ya......

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a little tease but man you should see all the fantastic door prizes being collected!!!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and come and buy a new shirt...we have 4 different styles and colors this year!!! Plus lots of other goodies....see you there!!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and come and buy a new shirt...we have 4 different styles and colors this year!!! Plus lots of other goodies....see you there!!!

I will have to buy a Betties Tank to wear at the show.. hope there will still be some small sizes left for me by Sat afternoon lol :)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would love to go but I would have to leave the kids in the truck.....lol......is it cold up there yet?.....what time is West Ed open till on sat? could leave them there......well it is at least warm there! lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 more sleep!!! Cant wait to see everyone Tomorro! YIPPPEEEE

Betties are comin to townnnnnnn :p haha

Top Bottom