Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 2011

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 2011

Snowandmud.com, and Raw Mettle Films are proud to bring you “The Bettie Adventures” Movie premiere on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at Bo Diddly’s Roadhouse (11650 142st) in Edmonton after the snowmobile show.

This combined effort will bring you both a “suds night” for Snowandmud.com members and the premiere of a brand new all female Power Sports movie that encompasses both Snow and Dirt backcountry riding.

This evening will include:

Drink & Food Specials

• $5 Captain Morgan Spiced Singles
  • $12.50 Captain Morgan Spiced Triples (Pony’s or Pint Glass)
  • 10% off all platter orders.

Door Prizes, Huge Prize draws, and more!

poster premiere.jpg

We extend the invite to everyone, their spouses, friends, and families to join us for this special and very exciting event at a new venue this year.

Plenty of parking available at Bo Diddly’s.

Last edited:

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 20

Going to be a great night cant wait to see and meet new people, with the great deals thanks to BO'S and many many prizes. Hope to see you all there

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 20

Make sure you all come out to Bo's for a good time n to check us out!! :)

Cant wait to see everyone! Nearly all the betties will be there :eek:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

whats a bettie ?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I had a fight with the captain...we're not friends anymore...

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

uh oh. i really think u need to kiss n make up. hes a hard one to kick out of your life u know

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snowandmud.com, and Raw Mettle Films are proud to bring you “The Bettie Adventures” Movie premiere on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at Bo Diddly’s Roadhouse (11650 142st) in Edmonton after the snowmobile show.

This combined effort will bring you both a “suds night” for Snowandmud.com members and the premiere of a brand new all female Power Sports movie that encompasses both Snow and Dirt backcountry riding.

Drink & Food Specials

View attachment 110455

We extend the invite to everyone, their spouses, friends, and families to join us for this special and very exciting event at a new venue this year.

:deadhorse:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I had a fight with the captain...we're not friends anymore...
I haven't been to a bar in a while, is 5 bucks for a one oz drink a good deal nowadays?

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not really...

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

are drinks spunshored too ?

Mo Potato

Reaction score

Drink & Food Specials

View attachment 110455

Can't wait to meet'n'greet ALL the Betties... spouses, friends and family too... and everyone else at Bo Diddly's.
It's gonna be a GOODER!!! :d

Mo Potato

Reaction score

Good question... :) Can't say I've been "spunshored" before! lol

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

whats a bettie ?

Good question...tried a search on the English Dictionary with "no match found", changed it alittle and searched "Betty" which re-directed me to "Brown Betty". Here's the definition of "Brown Betty" a baked dessert made of apples or other fruit, bread crumbs, sugar, butter, spice, etc. Maybe the Premier an episode of an new baking show. Hope this helps Koby.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good question...tried a search on the English Dictionary with "no match found", changed it alittle and searched "Betty" which re-directed me to "Brown Betty". Here's the definition of "Brown Betty" a baked dessert made of apples or other fruit, bread crumbs, sugar, butter, spice, etc. Maybe the Premier an episode of an new baking show. Hope this helps Koby.

Thanks for your help Showtime. Aftering seeing your reply, I thought boy oh gee, I should be looking this stuff up myself and not relying on other good folks to be doing this for me. Here is what I found: Urban Dictionary: Betties

#3 is really disturbing :)

Mo Potato

Reaction score

Thanks for your help Showtime. Aftering seeing your reply, I thought boy oh gee, I should be looking this stuff up myself and not relying on other good folks to be doing this for me. Here is what I found: Urban Dictionary: Betties

#3 is really disturbing :)

lol... that is disturbing! However #1 sounds more like something showtime would be interested in.
Betties in this case can be found at :)

Top Bottom